• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Baltimore Ravens @ Detroit Lions

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

think what you want but it's the absolute truth and reality.

he got called out by a ROOKIE and came out and fell right on his face, choked like the overrated fraud that he is.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he got called out by a ROOKIE and came out and fell right on his face, choked like the overrated fraud that he is.

You are clearly a complete troll. He had a bad game but he is clearly the best in the game.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Troll for sure.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Failures..........
1. Stafford 2. Megatron 3. Lion's fans

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your 'name' players are suppose to step up in big games. Megatron and Stafford cost the team the playoffs.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are clearly a complete troll. He had a bad game but he is clearly the best in the game.

i disagree.

if MegaFraud doesn't botch a catch that would have ended up a Lions win vs TB they are still in the driver's seat in the division.

he's a part of the problem, the losing culture for the Lions, regardless of what you think.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens know how to get into the playoffs..the Lions know how not to get in...

---Mike Florio

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens know how to get into the playoffs..the Lions know how not to get in...

---Mike Florio

I said this 5 weeks ago on here and got boatload of crap about "history meaning nothing". The people giving me shit about it have definitely dwindled over the weeks :laugh3:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this 5 weeks ago on here and got boatload of crap about "history meaning nothing". The people giving me shit about it have definitely dwindled over the weeks :laugh3:

You asked if we would bet on other teams over the Ravens, we had every reason to do so. I stick by that prediction to the end at this point.

I am surprised though Miami of all teams is seizing the opportunity for the #6 seed, but so is Baltimore, and they have the H2H tiebreaker. However, if the Bengals screw up, the Bengals are actually out of the playoffs if I recall.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked if we would bet on other teams over the Ravens, we had every reason to do so. I stick by that prediction to the end at this point.

I am surprised though Miami of all teams is seizing the opportunity for the #6 seed, but so is Baltimore, and they have the H2H tiebreaker. However, if the Bengals screw up, the Bengals are actually out of the playoffs if I recall.

I'm not saying you didn't, but most people attacked me on the fact that historically winning teams tend to find ways to win while historically losing teams find ways to lose. People blasted me saying that the past has nothing to do with the present (in not so nice wording). I talked about the "winning climate" of an organization and got blasted. I'm not saying the Ravens will absolutely make it, but I feel like the last two Ravens' wins have proved my point. Winners die hard.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really surprised at how lackluster the lions looked last night. They really looked disinterested.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i disagree.

if MegaFraud doesn't botch a catch that would have ended up a Lions win vs TB they are still in the driver's seat in the division.

he's a part of the problem, the losing culture for the Lions, regardless of what you think.

Who would you replace him with? You do realize the greatest receivers of all time drop passes occasionally don't you? You are calling CJ a choker because he dropped a pass 3 weeks ago when the season wasn't on the line. That makes absolutely no sense. How many games has he won for the Lions? He may have had an off night, but he still made huge catches to put the Lions in position to win.

BTW - A choker is someone that continually screws up when the game/season is on the line. Tony Romo is the pure definition of a choker, not Calvin.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xero living up to his name.