• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BAD LOSS

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a thought, what if Bob is not really playing bad. He just played out of his mind in the fall.

I dont think this is the case, just a conversation starter :)

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't get over a cold streak on the bench. With the lead we currently have, I think it's the right move to give him more starts down the stretch. I just don't want to see Boosh's "awful mode" come out in the playoffs.

That's what they've been doing for the past 6 weeks, and the lead now is 3 measly points over Washington. We play the Caps in 10 days. If they win, that's a 1 point difference, all things equal until then. The lead you speak of is already gone. We don't have that luxury anymore.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it should be #30 :biggrin1:

Eriksson has been a backup all year. He's had maybe 5 starts all of 2011 so far. It's delayed his development another year.

cjs182848

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No excuses for this collapse tonight but, did anyone else think that interference call to set up the 3rd goal on Versteeg was absolute garbage?

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses for this collapse tonight but, did anyone else think that interference call to set up the 3rd goal on Versteeg was absolute garbage?

I thought there were several bad calls and missed calls tonight. I still dont get how the NHL still enforces a 1 and 1 for a interference and a dive? Its one or the other. Danny B was skating pretty hard, got a hip thrown into him and lost his balance. I dont think he embellished it at all.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there were several bad calls and missed calls tonight. I still dont get how the NHL still enforces a 1 and 1 for a interference and a dive? Its one or the other. Danny B was skating pretty hard, got a hip thrown into him and lost his balance. I dont think he embellished it at all.

i HATE when they do a 1 for 1.. if they want to get diving out of the game, call the diving and let the other player off.. then anyone who embellishes will not only negate what could already be a penalty, but also take a penalty themselves.. diving will be gone in a week's time

loading up the replays of tonight's game in a second.. aka i'm about to get super pissed.. i'll be back with my rant in a few minutes

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not pretty....

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit, that's twice my post got deleted cause my computer is retarded

abridged-abridged version of my rant

goals 1 and 2 should have been stopped, regardless of how slow OD is

goal 3, timo is an idiot for leaving the front of the net (aka his position) to retrieve the goalies stick

goal 4, steeg is a complete idiot for ... i dont even know what to call it it was so bad

goal 5, coburn and timo should be over miscomunications, they've only been playing together for 3 fuckin years

you guys didn't mention the PP was 2/2.. that makes it 3/5 in the 2 games pronger has missed.. so fuck you pronger.

i dont understand how a team this talented blows leads like this.. that's gotta be what? 5 3-goal leads blown this season.. there are probably many teams that haven't blown 5 3-goal leads in the past 5 seasons.. hell the devils probably haven't blown that many in 15 years.. this team blows leads better than pam anderson blows dick.. i dont understand.. at this point its not even a lack of killer instinct.. a lack of killer instinct wouldn't be able to blow leads with this much skill :L:(

cjs182848

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hear ya awaz. Had to go to the bar for a little bit after that shit show yesterday. I just have this horrible gut feeling like this team's falling flat on its face this April. Hope I'm wrong.

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont even know why you guys entertain that douches comments, he's an obvious troll. Its not that the team had been blowing every third period we play, its all Bobs fault. Since when do you blame a 3-0 collapse in the third period on one player? Thats just fucking retarded, and youd have to be a fucking retard to attempt it.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have this horrible gut feeling like this team's falling flat on its face this April. Hope I'm wrong.

How goes it C? Good to see you again man.

After last night....I am not feeling too confident either. I mean, I am not throwing in the towel on our boys, (not that you are) but jeezus fucking christ....that was completely embarrassing. :rant:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont even know why you guys entertain that douches comments, he's an obvious troll. Its not that the team had been blowing every third period we play, its all Bobs fault. Since when do you blame a 3-0 collapse in the third period on one player? Thats just fucking retarded, and youd have to be a fucking retard to attempt it.

:nod:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we gotta start playing like we want the #1 seed, because plenty of other teams wanna have it.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O'Donnell has looked like deuce for a while now. Last nights loss can't be blamed on any one player, but I am worried about him. Evander Kane wert right around him on one play last night. Looked like he was just standing still. That's been happening to him way too often recently.

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
O'Donnell has looked like deuce for a while now. Last nights loss can't be blamed on any one player, but I am worried about him. Evander Kane wert right around him on one play last night. Looked like he was just standing still. That's been happening to him way too often recently.

Not that its any excuse for poor defense, but Kane is known for being one of the faster players in the league.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
evander kane is 1 or 2 years away from being a legit star in this league

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that its any excuse for poor defense, but Kane is known for being one of the faster players in the league.

That's true, but Lupul did the same thing to him last week.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team needs to be physical to win.. they have a very physical defense, that hasn't been physical.. pronger, od, coburn, and mesz need to throw their weight around, and most of the season its only been the latter 2 that have, but right now, nobody is.. the forwards aren't either.

the flyers have great depth, but they still aren't a team that's going to blow you away with pure talent.. they need to work hard for their goals.. guys like richards, hartnell, jvr, carcillo, versteeg.. they are going to score 10x more garbage goals than pretty goals.. if you want a pretty goal, you're going to have to wait for Z or the roo/carter connection... perhaps briere will sneak a few in.. get the puck deep, crash the boards.. they need to do more of it.. it will not only help them out offensively, but it also makes the other team come 200 ft to score.. get the puck in deep, stop being pretty, cause pretty has been downright ugly