• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B1G might have late fall football season.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just trying to keep the hope alive.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure they could book the Dakota Dome in sioux falls as well.

On Packer and Durham, they said the Syracuse Dome was a possibility for Penn State, Rutgers and Maryland.
However that could come at a hefty price. SU uses it for basketball and Lacrosse. When the hell would they
play the games?

btw...What dome do they have in Minneapolis? I thought they tore that down.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesnt matter when they play. If its not at the same time as the other P5s the season may as well be cancelled. No one worth a damn is suiting up for a season that has no relevance. Late fall, January, spring. Who cares? Its all the same

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is hope, there is hope. Weather not usually too bad yet, and there are 3 indoor stadiums that the Big 10 can use. Indianapolis, Detroit and Minneapolis are available. Football is possible for Ohio State.

Northern Iowa plays in a dome too. Not much for attendance, but does it matter this season?

I'm sure they could book the Dakota Dome in Sioux Falls as well.

On Packer and Durham, they said the Syracuse Dome was a possibility for Penn State, Rutgers and Maryland.
However that could come at a hefty price. SU uses it for basketball and Lacrosse. When the hell would they
play the games?

And also the Dome at America's Center in St Louis, the old home of the Rams... as well as the Fargo Dome in North Dakota.

That's four current or former NFL domes and 4 college domes in the general area... that seems to be plenty of venues.

I doubt they would look at the Superior Dome in Marquette, Michigan, home of Division II Northern Michigan University Wildcats, because that stadium uses an old school hard Astroturf surface kept on a big roller. That type of playing surface is brutal.

Last edited:

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And also the Dome at America's Center in St Louis, the old home of the Rams... as well as the Fargo Dome in North Dakota.

That's four current or former NFL domes and 4 college domes in the general area... that seems to be plenty of venues.

I doubt they would look at the Superior Dome in Marquette, Michigan, home of Division II Northern Michigan University Wildcats, because that stadium uses an old school hard Astroturf surface kept on a big roller. That type of playing surface is brutal.

Also the 150+ inches of snow they get per year. Might not be ideal for a January season for travel reasons

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay Travis seems kinda retarded imo.

Never listen to his actual show, but from the promo clips they play on FSR, he seems to always be wrong.
he’s an arrogant prick who thinks he’s never wrong but he does make a lot of good points.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B1G trying to avoid "B1G" weather. Now, I've heard it all!

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really fail to understand what moving the season directly into the shittiest weather does

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
November football in snowy conditions? No thanks.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wait for the two conferences that bitched out?

You might not even finish your season. The future of college football this season is a big question mark.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohio State and Michigan in the Fargo Dome in North Dakota. That would be a fitting climax to the season.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might not even finish your season. The future of college football this season is a big question mark.

That doesn't answer my question. Why should the conferences who are playing their games at the normal time be punished because the B1G got their panties in a wad and quit too early?