• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Avengers 5: The Kang Dynasty (2026)

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvel needs to just go on a long hiatus. Maybe start over with shit thats actually interesting.
Kang is interesting, although the over did time travel things before the time travel villain, so who knows how it all would have worked.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't over think this. Just recast

It's an easy role to recast, but the character has been a big miss, people are just not invested in it.

The should just move away from the multiverse stuff.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an easy role to recast, but the character has been a big miss, people are just not invested in it.

The should just move away from the multiverse stuff.
At least tone it down. Somehow close it off (Loki S3?) with only Strange, Venom, and MAYBE America Chavez (I would prefer abandoning that character, though) being able to cross.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least tone it down. Somehow close it off (Loki S3?) with only Strange, Venom, and MAYBE America Chavez (I would prefer abandoning that character, though) being able to cross.

i actually want them to do more with America CHavez... Let her join with Ms Marvel, Ironheart and Squirrel girl... and let them have a teen girl superhero movie... I wished they did that instead of having The MArvels...

we wouldnt be the target for that movie... but id still want to see it...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually want them to do more with America CHavez... Let her join with Ms Marvel, Ironheart and Squirrel girl... and let them have a teen girl superhero movie... I wished they did that instead of having The MArvels...

I would be OK with that.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think they’re heading that way with the Young Avengers series they‘ve been setting up(add Kate Bishop’s Hawkeye too if you saw The Marvels).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they’re heading that way with the Young Avengers series they‘ve been setting up(add Kate Bishop’s Hawkeye too if you saw The Marvels).

again... i like this idea... just wish they skipped Captain Marvel 2, and went directly to this... we need to STOP with established characters... thats the problem with Marvel right now... we lost Iron man and Captain America, the 2 most popular established characters... they are giving us the B class and overwhelming us with them...