• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Athlon picks Iowa to finish last in the B1G.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Longtime Iowa fans really don't care what the rest of world thinks about how OUR team will do in the upcoming season. Year after year Iowa coaches have to try to COACH and get the most out of 2-3 star recruits.

We do more with less than about ANY other program in the country. For douchbag, dick-head Buckeye's fans to come here and try stirring the pot is ridiculous. <---- :lame: OSU doesn't even have to try to recruit. They're the only show in their state and if they didn't contend each year, that would be a story. They under achieve for more often than the Iowa Hawkeyes do relative to the talent they get.

Do you comprehend that OSU fan?

Says he's a North Carolina fan. Didn't realize NC even had a football program to be honest, they must play Division II.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says he's a North Carolina fan. Didn't realize NC even had a football program to be honest, they must play Division II.

Geneh has a CFB identity crisis. my response was really not toward him, but all the Buckeyes invading this thread. Buckeye fan who as of yesterday hadn't posted on their own board in a week, but felt the need to troll ours.

:wtf2:??

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Weird, I said the same thing

:think:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you think UNC is a Division II school you really ought to get out more. You do know they bathrooms with real plumbing now, right? You don't have to watch the Iowa game on your ipod in the outhouse anymore.

Really, for you to admit that you thought UNC is a Division II school tells me that you definitely did not attend the University of Iowa and you know zilch about college basketball.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geneh has a CFB identity crisis. my response was really not toward him, but all the Buckeyes invading this thread. Buckeye fan who as of yesterday hadn't posted on their own board in a week, but felt the need to troll ours.

:wtf2:??

I came on here talking up Iowa and these are the responses I get from their fans? Maybe the Iowa fanbase isn't as cool as I have been led to believe. Maybe.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came on here talking up Iowa and these are the responses I get from their fans? Maybe the Iowa fanbase isn't as cool as I have been led to believe. Maybe.

geneh, i was just messing with you man..indentity crisis or not. As far as i'm concerned, you're always welcome here bro.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think UNC is a Division II school you really ought to get out more. You do know they bathrooms with real plumbing now, right? You don't have to watch the Iowa game on your ipod in the outhouse anymore.

Really, for you to admit that you thought UNC is a Division II school tells me that you definitely did not attend the University of Iowa and you know zilch about college basketball.

So because I don't know NC has a football program that means I didn't go to the University of Iowa and don't know about college.......basketball????

Brilliant. I'm guessing you are a detective, private eye or judge/lawyer?

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope. We're total dorks. You should troll other team's message boards with the other "cool" fans.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geneh, i was just messing with you man..indentity crisis or not. As far as i'm concerned, you're always welcome here bro.

wingsauce, you are cool. I took no offense to what you posted. At one time in my life I had an ID crisis and now I have dysthymia. We're cool.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because I don't know NC has a football program that means I didn't go to the University of Iowa and don't know about college.......basketball????

Brilliant. I'm guessing you are a detective, private eye or judge/lawyer?

Well, since you just admitted that you DID know UNC had a Division 1 program my conclusion is that you are a dick, Holmes. You were making fun of UNC and you just admitted it.

Now, if you are going to do it some more just come on out and do it. Stop hiding behind ignorance unless you truly are ignorant. But I don't think you are ignorant. I think you are a dick.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. We're total dorks. You should troll other team's message boards with the other "cool" fans.

Yep, you're a dick, you leave little doubt. Repost a troll remark I made on this thread if you can find one. Mr. Dick.

gengljer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
genie-33...you are a dick magnet, bet you can't open your mouth anywhere without getting one thrown in your face, to which you obviously enjoy. Go pretend to be a UNC fan on a UNC thread...

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy smokes, Geneh has posted on a lot of threads and been on CBS in the past as well, let's take a step back for a second...Geneh, just understand that Iowa fans, in general, are a great lot and I can vouch for Clem and gengljer as well...we are not used to other team's fans coming to our threads, when they did on CBS it was exclusively to troll and be a general pain in the ass...so we are sensitive to that whenever someone shows up on our boards.

Now guys, from what I have seen, folks will jump on the boards from other teams a lot since they have the info up top in the general view, so they are curious when they see a lot of activity going and do not mean to be a pain in the ass, but I am sure we will get them.

As for UNC, Sylvester Williams went to my high school (Jeff City HS) and was happy to see him drafted, his story is actually pretty good one.

Actually wouldn't mind to see Iowa play a UNC in football instead of Iowa State or Missouri State or any stupid FCS school. Let's all play nice now.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawkeye,

Iowa needs to keep the rivalry game with ISU. It is too important to the fans of the State of Iowa. Besides, KF allowed this game to become a rivalry game that he does not do well in. I would be in favor of Iowa dropping all FCS teams and picking up an ACC team like N. Carolina for a two game series.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a 9 game conference schedule, it's going to be difficult keeping a team like ISU, or any other BCS school, on the schedule. They'll need to work it out so that in the years they only have 4 conference home games, they play them at Kinnick so they keep the $$$ flowing in.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When another teams fan comes on our thread and says they hope we win the B10 because our fans are classy and then some of those supposed fans turn into douchebags its a bunch of fucking bullshit. If you want to be a jackass, jerkoff go back to CBS and do that shit. We talk about sports around here gentlemen and we do it like men not like a bunch of bunch of fucking juvenile delinquents.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, you're a dick, you leave little doubt. Repost a troll remark I made on this thread if you can find one. Mr. Dick.

Trolling = going onto other team's message boards to instigate. Also, namecalling probably equates to trolling too. Add the two together and it's one giant troll.

"Mr. Dick" <-----my 2-year old has more original jabs, lol.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling = going onto other team's message boards to instigate. Also, namecalling probably equates to trolling too. Add the two together and it's one giant troll.

"Mr. Dick" <-----my 2-year old has more original jabs, lol.

Seriously man you are a douchbag. Geneh was nothing but cordial and you turn into some sort of rambling clusterfuck of incoherent blatherings. Wishing our team luck and saying we have classy fans is NOT TROLLING. Calling you a dick when you act like a dick ISNT trolling either, from what Ive seen of you so far it looks to be true.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously man you are a douchbag. Geneh was nothing but cordial and you turn into some sort of rambling clusterfuck of incoherent blatherings. Wishing our team luck and saying we have classy fans is NOT TROLLING. Calling you a dick when you act like a dick ISNT trolling either, from what Ive seen of you so far it looks to be true.

I can say with full certainty that clemenza is not what you have posted about him. He put his 2 cents in about Athlon picking Iowa to finish last by saying "WHO CARES?" what Althon thinks. clem is an Iowa poster posting on an Iowa board. OSU fan, UNC fans or anyone else coming to an Iowa thread and disputing or trolling what an Iowa fan says on on Iowa thread should expect to get some shit.

Geneh fired the first shot by calling clem a dick. Then he follows that up with calling him a DB and other names. That's chicken-shit and other iowa guys should be backing him up instead of piling on.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Not sure how I'm being such a "dick", "douche", etc. I simply said we shouldn't care where Althon (Athlon....I don't even know what that is to be honest) is picked and got zinged by some freaking North Carolina football fan. If you can't take a few jabs about your favorite team then don't throw any.

The pundits are NEVER right when it comes to predicting where Iowa finishes. In fact, it's almost inversely related. Pick Iowa high and we finish low, pick Iowa low and we finish high. Again, who cares where we are picked in early May by some nobody magazine/website/whatever....it's not even worth debating.