• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: ASU @ USC Thursday 1/9/2014

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crucial Pac 12 game gotta win this one we have won every time I have posted so here it is.

Jahii pick up your level of play Marshall you gotta be money like you were vs WSU and we need Gilling to be solid from 3. Feed Bach early than push it in transition. Jahii needs to get everyone involved early than take over in the 2nd half with scoring so then he has those options. Gilling is the key gotta get him going. Feed Bach no matter what he can dominate!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team would be better in the 2-3 match up zone if we went.

1.Carson
2.Robinson
3.Marshall
4.Jacobsen (let him play) these guys wont develop if you play em 3 minutes than yank em out of the game
5.Bach

Carson and Robinson more transition baskets and Marshall could play well in the zone just a thought.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 playmakers in the backcourt then you can take Jahii out and put in Shaq and play Calaen at the point and Shaq who can also distribute the ball I just think we need more players on the floor who are good passers Calaen has done a nice job of passing when hes in and hes a solid defender. I just hate Gilling out there hes to inconsistent and cant defend for shit. With 2 big man we could have a real PF and not a stretch 4 something we don't need.