• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU possibly #10 seed vs Baylor

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will lose again just like last year in NIT.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCMaxn9SCvw]Baylor Basketball (M): Highlights vs. Arizona St. (NIT Tournament) - YouTube[/ame]

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cut and paste: "Save the official purging of Utah, the big bubble drama at the new and improved Pac-12 tournament Thursday -- new and improved because the conference, after a couple ugly seasons, is enjoying a watchability renaissance -- revolved around the 11:30 p.m. ET tip between Stanford and Arizona State. The Sun Devils entered the game with almost-locked-in status; Stanford would reduce its own stress with a victory. The result, a 21-point Stanford rout, ends up being good news for both teams. Despite the poor showing, the Sun Devils are safe thanks in part to their own resume and in part to the number of bubble teams that failed to gain any ground on Thursday. Stanford, meanwhile, submitted a truly impressive performance against a fellow tournament team, and would be in the mix for a 9-seed right now. The Cardinal might boost that number a touch higher with a win over UCLA on Friday. In any case, they're in"

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found the following on the FiveThirtyEight site, the same guys which predicted the 2012 Presidential race and got 50 out of 50 states right.

FiveThirtyEight | FiveThirtyEight?s NCAA Tournament Predictions

They have ASU with a 50% chance in the first round and <1% chance to win it all.

They have UOFA with a 13% chance of winning it all and Florida 14%

Be interesting to see how their predictions turn out.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would not be surprised to see ASU win.

I dislike both teams however in the NCAA tournament I will always root for the Pac-12.