• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU Football 2013-2014 discussion thread

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's definitely big enough at 6'3".. But IMO safety is where we need him more.. Jones/Mendoza/Fiso have shown ability while Nelson/Moek are more like band-aid's.. Don't get me wrong, Nelson can play.. But would love to have that size and freakish athleticism at Safety. Graham want to put the best 11 on the field though so we'll see.

WHO DAT DID YOU GET MY POST THROUGH THE ESPN CONVOS?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Nelson plays well I want to see Ball at Spur. He seems built for that position and Young is needed more at Will right now.

And asu_08 am I being trolled how did you guys get on here?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nelson is one of our more versatile players I always knew he could play free safety he will do a solid job until Ball comes back Imo. I think our schedule is easy when Ball comes back so it will allow him to get into games. Carrington at corner? Or is it Wadood. I forgot which one was Graham really impressed with? Anyone is better than Carr imo, but Nelson was gonna be a good corner this year unfortunately he will have to move to free safety for 3-5 weeks until Ball comes back.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Nelson and Irahbor at corner with Moeakiola and Darby at safeties. I guess im okay with it.