• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU basketball only:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jermaine>Nick lets be honest. Jermaine was in a stand still offense at Penn State. He also had a knee injury for most of the season. Jermaine will score a lot in our system.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't like Nick Johnson because he's "arrogant" and has fun playing the game? Hmm... you must hate Jahii Carson then, right?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't like Nick Johnson because he's "arrogant" and has fun playing the game? Hmm... you must hate Jahii Carson then, right?

He doesn't show boat on the court. He knows hes good, and doesn't throw up 3 signs and dance his way back on defense. You were honorable mention don't get to pumped.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And even if the Big 10 was overrated. The Big 10 was still a great defensive conference. If he can get his knee healthy he will do work. Jermaine!!!!!!!!!!!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Jahii, not to sound like an asshole or anything but I know these players a lot better than you do. Both on and off the court... I played with and against both Nick and Jahii in AAU and HS ball and I'm actually pretty good friends with Nick and have hungout with Jahii before. I normally don't get into my personal life on here but I'm sick of hearing your bullshit about NJ. Nick is seriously the most chill guy you'll ever meet, and he's really not cocky even if he comes off that way. He just has a swagger on the court, JUST like Jahii does and that's a good thing.

Jahii is hands down the cockiest player I've ever played against in the state of AZ, though. He told me he chose ASU over UA basically because he wanted to be the guy and get his. If he was at UofA there's no way he'd put up the same type of numbers. I don't blame him for it either. I respect Jahii because he's a good player, even if he plays for my school's rival and is one cocky motherfucker I can at least admit he's one hell of a player.

Time for you to hop off Nick's nutsuck and get a clue. Go meet him for yourself and try having a conversation with him and you'll see.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit-just-got-real.jpg

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Jahii, not to sound like an asshole or anything but I know these players a lot better than you do. Both on and off the court... I played with and against both Nick and Jahii in AAU and HS ball and I'm actually pretty good friends with Nick and have hungout with Jahii before. I normally don't get into my personal life on here but I'm sick of hearing your bullshit about NJ. Nick is seriously the most chill guy you'll ever meet, and he's really not cocky even if he comes off that way. He just has a swagger on the court, JUST like Jahii does and that's a good thing.

Jahii is hands down the cockiest player I've ever played against in the state of AZ, though. He told me he chose ASU over UA basically because he wanted to be the guy and get his. If he was at UofA there's no way he'd put up the same type of numbers. I don't blame him for it either. I respect Jahii because he's a good player, even if he plays for my school's rival and is one cocky motherfucker I can at least admit he's one hell of a player.

Time for you to hop off Nick's nutsuck and get a clue. Go meet him for yourself and try having a conversation with him and you'll see.

Hes a nice guy but he is still a showboat. I just dislike him like how your fan base hated Derek Glasser. Nothing wrong here. And yes I have had friends who have played and seen Jahii play hes a bitch and calls fouls on everything. Still he doesn't show boat on the court, he may talk up his game and you can see his tweets but lets be honest Isiah Thomas, Nate Robinson were also cocky af it runs in small guards. Jahii doesn't show boat though and you have to respect that he just will clap his hands once after a jumper but he doesn't put 3s in the air and acted like hes god because he "dunked on Felix". Most ASU fans have a reason to hate Nick Johnson did you not see what he did to Felix? Felix hustled and tried to catch up and then Nick Johnson show boated in his face. He also hit a 3 on Jahii and started talking to him and showboating back on defense. Most ASU fans hate Nick Johnson, just like how you guys hated Glasser its nothing personal its just a guy you like to hate.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't genuinely hate any ASU basketball players, I have more important teams to worry about.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I fucking follow ASU basketball there are 0 kids at my school who like ASU basketball. When Uofa made the elite 8 everyone at my school was wearing red. I had to defend ASU in a full lunch table of people telling me ASU sucks (so like many ASU fans I pointed to the 2011 football season :L.) I always have liked the under dog, and I asked for Christmas to get tickets to the USC and Uofa game both games we won in 2012 in that awful season, and I cheered for ASU the whole season. Now I remember every time Glasser touched the ball at Mckale he would get booed. No opposing team liked that guy for some reason lol.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii I already said I respect your unlimited passion for everything ASU. You are truly the biggest ASU fan I know.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If NJ was on ASU I would love him and would say hes the best all around player in the nation. Just dont listen to me on that subject. I hope we can take at least one from Uofa this year. It really depends on how Calaen and Mckissic and Kearney play. Need them for depth and starting roles.