• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU basketball only:

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PF Kenny Martin is transferring from ASU to Ft Smith. LMBO. He could not handle the big boys!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got some good speed this year. Carson,Robinson they said when together there the fastest back court in the nation. Kearney and Mckissic also have good speed. They said Kearney will be a lock up defender who can shoot a little bit good with shot selection and IQ. Should start at the 3. Mckissic can run the floor like Felix and is extremely fast and athletic. Cant really defend though but has worked all off season on defense. Tummala and Edwards give us some real post players. We have speed this year and speed kills we will surprise people.

SETITONFIRE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a few times that ASU will have the best backcourt in the Country!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a few times that ASU will have the best backcourt in the Country!

This is a fact both can rebound, both can pass and both can score, if you ask Uofa fans they will tell you Jermaine Marshall isn't that good........

SETITONFIRE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...And they should be!

This is a fact both can rebound, both can pass and both can score, if you ask Uofa fans they will tell you Jermaine Marshall isn't that good........

They are suppose to say that they are nervous! Very nervous! And this they should be!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the backcourt this year.. Win a few of these OCC games and we should be a lock for the Tourney. Problem is, I don't see us going very far without a physical center. I don't care if he's 8' tall. Can't play like a bitch.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the backcourt this year.. Win a few of these OCC games and we should be a lock for the Tourney. Problem is, I don't see us going very far without a physical center. I don't care if he's 8' tall. Can't play like a bitch.

this guy gets it...

I'll admit you guys are probably tourney good but I wouldn't count on winning any games once you get there.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you guys better hope you win your OCC games because the Pac12 is going to be stacked this year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like Richie Edwards and Sai Tummala they can actually post up at the power forward position this is the deepest team ASU has had in years.

If Marshalls knees are healthy he can be the smartest and best sg in the conference. So much better than Evan literally sgs would stack there stats on us if they had a true 3 man because Felix couldn't guard the wing scorer, because Felix would have to bail out Evan, kid had stone feet on defense and looked like he was on sleeping pills so lazy. Marshall is also the only sg that can post up in this conference huge mismatch advantage don't sleep on ASU.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like Richie Edwards and Sai Tummala they can actually post up at the power forward position this is the deepest team ASU has had in years.

Takeaway Dunk by Marshall - YouTube If Marshalls knees are healthy he can be the smartest and best sg in the conference. So much better than Evan literally sgs would stack there stats on us if they had a true 3 man because Felix couldn't guard the wing scorer, because Felix would have to bail out Evan, kid had stone feet on defense and looked like he was on sleeping pills so lazy. Marshall is also the only sg that can post up in this conference huge mismatch advantage don't sleep on ASU.

Impressively deep. Really excited for this BB season. Actually going to try and take some time off to make the UNLV game. The problem is, and will continue to be until we fix it, a physical center. Herb likes the soft handed finesse guy in the post. If you remember the Washington games, those guys don't work against physical big men. It's a weak link that will cost us.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressively deep. Really excited for this BB season. Actually going to try and take some time off to make the UNLV game. The problem is, and will continue to be until we fix it, a physical center. Herb likes the soft handed finesse guy in the post. If you remember the Washington games, those guys don't work against physical big men. It's a weak link that will cost us.

True but we have plenty of 3pt shooters. Our biggest weakness will be our rebounding, but Calaen is already better than Evan Gordon. Really deep this year, Tummala is actually a decent rebounder and Jermaine is a much better rebounder than Evan was, so our guards are much better rebounders than last year, Mckissic can rebound like a mini Felix and is actually more athletic than Felix. Kearney is a lock down defender which is what we need. Should be fun to watch. Still replacing Felix is tough at the 3 Kearney/Mckissic should do it though.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might split with UOFa. Might.
I say we win 23

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mckissic better dunk on Nicks bitch ass. After he waited up for Felix last year and then show boated his way back on defense FUCKING BITCH!