• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I think this show is intended to keep their CW audience as they grow up... It is not campy at all which is weird for superman... but welcomed...

the family aspects are quite gritty.

it’s really well done and probably realistic that Clark would struggle as a dad with his parental and husband roles.

I think the biggest miss has been how they’re still spending money hand over fist when they both just lost their jobs and have a new mortgage to pay

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the family aspects are quite gritty.

it’s really well done and probably realistic that Clark would struggle as a dad with his parental and husband roles.

I think the biggest miss has been how they’re still spending money hand over fist when they both just lost their jobs and have a new mortgage to pay

well, not sure if you are still watching this... But very disappointed with the route they took...

In all the story lines except the sons....

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, not sure if you are still watching this... But very disappointed with the route they took...

In all the story lines except the sons....

yeah, not loving some of these big changes.

I actually prefer the version of history they did with Clark and lana, at least

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave arrow season 7 another chance

the prison stuff is just awful. God awful.

but after that the present day story is actually somewhat interesting.

the future based story they are telling, sucks. Flat out sucks. It stinks on ice

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, not loving some of these big changes.

I actually prefer the version of history they did with Clark and lana, at least

Hated the John Henry change, i was kind of looking forward to a Alexander Luthor story... and hated what they did with Morgan Edge...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hated the John Henry change, i was kind of looking forward to a Alexander Luthor story... and hated what they did with Morgan Edge...
Yup

those are two major characters they changed dramatically

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally finished arrow.

Season 7 sucked in prison and got better as it went on.

wtf was season 8?

unexplained time travel

No Oliver the last 2 episodes and someone randomly wants JJ to remember for absolutely no explained reason?

and nothing about will?

this was shoddy af

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC FanDome splash page:

source-THEFLASHGoldBootsNewSuit1080x1080.jpg

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t have anything else I was interested in binging atm, so I decided to cave and do SM&L.

I am currently watching 1.6 (the football game vs Metropolis) and I am very impressed so far. Probably the most level-headed take on the whole Supes story yet. Or at least comparable to the first few seasons of Smallville.

This doesn’t feel like Arrowverse at all. This Superman does not seem old enough by half to have teenaged kids. I never got the feel from his appearances on the other Arrowverse shows that he was playing a particularly older version of Supes.

One minor gripe…

Jonathan was in line to start at QB for a HS powerhouse team as a freshman. But when he transfers to a tiny podunk school, he isn’t even given a look? But someone else is made the team star after one practice? I wouldn’t care so much if the show was as cheesy as the rest of the franchise, but since it is trying to remain above the fray, that inconsistency really sticks out.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t have anything else I was interested in binging atm, so I decided to cave and do SM&L.

I am currently watching 1.6 (the football game vs Metropolis) and I am very impressed so far. Probably the most level-headed take on the whole Supes story yet. Or at least comparable to the first few seasons of Smallville.

This doesn’t feel like Arrowverse at all. This Superman does not seem old enough by half to have teenaged kids. I never got the feel from his appearances on the other Arrowverse shows that he was playing a particularly older version of Supes.

One minor gripe…

Jonathan was in line to start at QB for a HS powerhouse team as a freshman. But when he transfers to a tiny podunk school, he isn’t even given a look? But someone else is made the team star after one practice? I wouldn’t care so much if the show was as cheesy as the rest of the franchise, but since it is trying to remain above the fray, that inconsistency really sticks out.

Yup.

That’s a good point. It bothered me as well.

The show is ok though

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One minor gripe…

I can actually believe the football story. Small towns focus more on football than cities do. It’s like how small towns in the south have the best football teams.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can actually believe the football story. Small towns focus more on football than cities do. It’s like how small towns in the south have the best football teams.

But they made it sound like metropolis was a powerhouse

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. But it was established that Metropolis is a powerhouse and Smallville was NOT a good team.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One minor gripe…

This show very much has a smallville feel. Maybe a little less level headed than initially expected.

This Clark is very mature though as compared to Welling’s version, which it obviously should be

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like S2 of SM&L is finally available on HBO. I will be binging that over the next few days

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been binging SM&L S3 over the last couple days. Apparently, this show is officially no longer part of the Arrowverse. It was made official late in S2, but I missed that. It was made clear to me with Lex Luthor. Clearly, a Jon Cryer Lex would not have fit this show’s tone.

But frankly, neither does a Cudlitz Lex. This casting may trump Eisenburg as a bad-cast Lex. I like Cudlitz, but he is totally wrong for this role.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been binging SM&L S3 over the last couple days. Apparently, this show is officially no longer part of the Arrowverse. It was made official late in S2, but I missed that. It was made clear to me with Lex Luthor. Clearly, a Jon Cryer Lex would not have fit this show’s tone.

But frankly, neither does a Cudlitz Lex. This casting may trump Eisenburg as a bad-cast Lex. I like Cudlitz, but he is totally wrong for this role.

I’m. Not quite there yet

But I’m actually liking this show

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im' still trying to figure out how we got here when this crew was in SG.

So how is it just not anymore?