• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are we officially on Harvin watch?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me that the next two games are going to be gimmies without Harvin, but that road game against the Falcons might be more difficult than it seems at the moment. Im expecting him to play in that game.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me that the next two games are going to be gimmies without Harvin, but that road game against the Falcons might be more difficult than it seems at the moment. Im expecting him to play in that game.

Yep, I agree. Let him just practice for the next two weeks.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really hate to think that any games in the NFL are gimmies. In professional sports, anything can happen. However, I do agree that there's no need to rush Harvin back... once he practice this week, the clock officially start ticking and we have 3 weeks to activate him.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are about as close as gimmies can be in the NFL. Losing either game would be a huge upset, probably the biggest upset of the year

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are about as close as gimmies can be in the NFL. Losing either game would be a huge upset, probably the biggest upset of the year

And that's why you have to do everything in your power to make sure that you win it. Which means play your best players.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the Rams match up very well against us.. just like we matched up well against the 9ers, They may lose their playmaker on offense, but I think it'll be a good game. Not to mention that for some particular reason, we haven't been able to play well in dome games as well, it's something to ponder at.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if it means playing someone that isnt ready yet.

I think the Rams match up very well against us.. just like we matched up well against the 9ers, They may lose their playmaker on offense, but I think it'll be a good game. Not to mention that for some particular reason, we haven't been able to play well in dome games as well, it's something to ponder at.

I thought the cards game would be a lot closer than it was, and I think this game will be another blowout thanks to our defense. Our offense might struggle, but theres no way they do anything on our D.

Last edited by a moderator:

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Lockette pickup, Harvin most likely will not be playing this week, unless Lockette goes to the practice squad. I am fine with this. Let Harvin get slowly acclimated, and give him a few plays in the Tampa game and then release the Kraken for vengeance on Falcons.

I thought it was great that RW was throwing to Harvin on Monday, a designated off day for the players. That guy never quits.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Harvin doesn't play until the Atlanta game, I do like the fact that he and Wilson wasted little time in getting their QB-receiver timing down. Getting that timing down before Harvin plays in a game is crucial to making sure that, when he does return, there's as little rust and as few hiccups as possible. I don't expect it to be perfect right out of the gate, but hopefully this extra work significantly minimizes any issues there may be for Harvin after such a long layoff.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw on the ticker on ESPN that Harvin is expected to make season debut next week against the Vikings.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Borat-VeryNice.gif