• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP names Brian Kelly Coach of the Year

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have me confused with someone else. doesn't surprise me as you've been confused all day.

btw, some nerve to compare ara to brian. very bad form 7478.

I wasn’t comparing Kelly to Ara, I was comparing you to the morons I had to deal with who would badmouth everything related to Notre Dame, while pretending to be a fan.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t comparing Kelly to Ara, I was comparing you to the morons I had to deal with who would badmouth everything related to Notre Dame, while pretending to be a fan.

so you really think i'm pretending? you know, you mentally challenged idiot, that not everyone is the same kind of rosey glassed fan as yourself don't you?
you have contributed nothing to this 'discussion' except lies and bullshit. imo you are the worst kind of fan.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you really think i'm pretending? you know, you mentally challenged idiot, that not everyone is the same kind of rosey glassed fan as yourself don't you?
you have contributed nothing to this 'discussion' except lies and bullshit. imo you are the worst kind of fan.

No, I don’t think you’re pretending. I think you’ve made it fairly obvious.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey bonehead .... your definition IS the urban dictionary one. only it's in 2nd place. Urban Dictionary: Gaslighting

why does a dumbass join this conversation anyway?
Nice try. Did you ever stop to think that the good people at Urban Dictionary might have copied and pasted a derivative from another source?

I know the answer, no you did not stop and think. How do I know? Because you are stupid

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have me confused with someone else. doesn't surprise me as you've been confused all day.

btw, some nerve to compare ara to brian. very bad form 7478.
The retard pills you took? They are not FDA approved are they?

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The retard pills you took? They are not FDA approved are they?

i long ago stopped taking seriously, nor put up with people who use the word "retard". you're an ignorant clod and too stupid to know how many people you hurt.

you may continue to post your vomit here but i will no longer reply to the likes of you.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you aren't very intelligent and are liked by people like peopleschicken.

think on that for awhile.

That is probably the most intelligent thing you’ve posted in a very long time.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think about it. The rosey glassed fan predicted 10-11 wins this season, while the “real” fan predicted a record of 8-5. And the team actually finishes the regular season 12-0. This leads to a couple of possibilities. Possibility #1, the rosey glassed fan wasn’t rosey enough, and possibility #2, the “real” fan is a moron who’s hate for the team (and the coach) far exceeds his understanding of the game of college football. Probably both are true.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif
That is probably the most intelligent thing you’ve posted in a very long time.
Hey buddy

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i long ago stopped taking seriously, nor put up with people who use the word "retard". you're an ignorant clod and too stupid to know how many people you hurt.

you may continue to post your vomit here but i will no longer reply to the likes of you.
You stopped long ago? What this morning?

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it. The rosey glassed fan predicted 10-11 wins this season, while the “real” fan predicted a record of 8-5. And the team actually finishes the regular season 12-0. This leads to a couple of possibilities. Possibility #1, the rosey glassed fan wasn’t rosey enough, and possibility #2, the “real” fan is a moron who’s hate for the team (and the coach) far exceeds his understanding of the game of college football. Probably both are true.

ah yes, one season's prediction proves your whole case. predictably stupid thinking. it's a wonder anyone takes you seriously.

i have one more question. when i post something you don't agree with, why don't you have the brains to ignore it? you've chased after my posts for some time now. you and a couple others here. you can't seem to stand that i look at things differently than you and you just HAVE to comment and eventually get around to calling me names or some such disparagement.

seriously, why don't you have the brains to ignore it?

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah yes, one season's prediction proves your whole case. predictably stupid thinking. it's a wonder anyone takes you seriously.

i have one more question. when i post something you don't agree with, why don't you have the brains to ignore it? you've chased after my posts for some time now. you and a couple others here. you can't seem to stand that i look at things differently than you and you just HAVE to comment and eventually get around to calling me names or some such disparagement.

seriously, why don't you have the brains to ignore it?

Because it’s a site for fans to discuss issues that will impact the team through the season. I respond to many posters here. Some post issues that I agree with them on, others I don’t. But in most cases you can tell the poster is an actual fan who supports the team. Occasionally we will get a poster who is clearly a fan of a different team, who will post things coming from the others team’s perspective. This usually happens in close proximity to the time we will be playing them. I enjoy reading those posts, and enjoy responding to them.

Occasionally there will be a poster who claims to be a fan, and will post things denigrating the team or the coach in a way that makes it sound as though it is a widely held position among the fan base. When I see a post that meets that criteria, I feel compelled to respond. Saying that a coach who just compiled a 12-0 record is a lousy couch, is one of those instances. Saying that his winning the coach of the year award is a travesty is another. I understand that Kelly can be an ass, and I am not happy with many of the actions he has taken relative to the team, but I disagree that he is a lousy coach and I disagree the idea that winning that award is a travesty. And will respond accordingly when someone says that it is.

And I suggest you take your own advice. If you don’t like my comments, don’t respond to them.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it’s a site for fans to discuss issues that will impact the team through the season. I respond to many posters here. Some post issues that I agree with them on, others I don’t. But in most cases you can tell the poster is an actual fan who supports the team. Occasionally we will get a poster who is clearly a fan of a different team, who will post things coming from the others team’s perspective. This usually happens in close proximity to the time we will be playing them. I enjoy reading those posts, and enjoy responding to them.

Occasionally there will be a poster who claims to be a fan, and will post things denigrating the team or the coach in a way that makes it sound as though it is a widely held position among the fan base. When I see a post that meets that criteria, I feel compelled to respond. Saying that a coach who just compiled a 12-0 record is a lousy couch, is one of those instances. Saying that his winning the coach of the year award is a travesty is another. I understand that Kelly can be an ass, and I am not happy with many of the actions he has taken relative to the team, but I disagree that he is a lousy coach and I disagree the idea that winning that award is a travesty. And will respond accordingly when someone says that it is.

And I suggest you take your own advice. If you don’t like my comments, don’t respond to them.

so you throw back in my face the very advice you somehow refuse to take yourself. you are a piece of work.
frankly it's become apparent you like my posts and can't wait to not only put your two cents in but also some very unfriendly digs. i'd suggest you're a bit of a sadist in this way. if you really didn't like me/my posts you'd have me on ignore. i don't have you on ignore because you often vomit some very funny stuff. takes a lot for me to ignore someone and you're not as bad as some of those but you are a real jerk to me. is it only me? in any event you can be sure whenever you think it's wise to make some nasty comment toward me i will respond and we'll continue to go round and round like this.

as to the point of the thread ... i understand it's impossible for you to understand how a 12-0 team's coach could be considered lousy. for myself it's easy. good teams can win with bad coaches and it happens all the time.
as for him being, imo, undeserved of the award? to begin with i think it's a stupid award. it eliminates better coaches who happen to coach for small, not so good programs. how fair is that? and if it's not fair then it's a stupid award. it has no meaning except to incite arguments!