• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else surprised

Glenlivet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the Bravos so far this year? I really figured we would be the bottom team in the NL East this year and expected the Phillies to be dominant again. So far, it's been exactly the opposite. Take away the fact that the Braves still lose to teams they should pummel, they actually look like they want to win.

I was the first to cuss Chipper for coming back for another year then showing up looking like he had been doing nothing but drinking beer in the off season. He sure has stepped up and he seems to be really interested in helping this team get to the post season. I figured with the way he showed up in the spring that he was just interested in collecting that cash. I'm glad I was wrong.

Coaching and upper management are still killing us, but the vets really look serious and the younger guys, for the most part, have looked good. It's really great seeing Heyward doing well, I was worried his head had completely fucked him. His average is back to around .270 and other than him still trying to pull everything, I've been impressed.

The question remains, however, can we keep it rolling. Also, when the Phillies get back to 100% health, can we beat them? They OWN us as of late, and I don't see us winning the East without being able to hang with them.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I was surprised at how well Chipper coming back has done for us to be honest. I mean the guy is fucking awesome and all, but I just didn't think he'd affect the whole team like that. I don't see us winning the East, but getting the WC is very possible. We should be the favorites I would think