• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when E-nut made the "How can you guys be happy with the Saints trash?" thread on the KFFL boards? Slaughtered the Eagles decision to pick up the "Saints trash" in Jenkins and Sproles, instead of breaking the bank for Jairus Byrd. Arguing why the Saints would let those two players slip away if they were any good, yet arguing that we should pick up Byrd - who was also being allowed to walk away from the Saints. Gotta pick your battles with certain members :pound:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when E-nut made the "How can you guys be happy with the Saints trash?" thread on the KFFL boards? Slaughtered the Eagles decision to pick up the "Saints trash" in Jenkins and Sproles, instead of breaking the bank for Jairus Byrd. Arguing why the Saints would let those two players slip away if they were any good, yet arguing that we should pick up Byrd - who was also being allowed to walk away from the Saints. Gotta pick your battles with certain members :pound:
Sproles has been a solid backup but Jenkins has been better than expected. That being said our secondary blows and the coach that made the moves got fired.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am honestly shocked at how a guy like Sam freaking Bradford can inspire the kind of anger and butt-hurt emotion that Eaglesnut is showing. What has this guy done, ever, in the NFL to warrant that kind of fan support?

The guy has shown himself to be a straight-up coward afraid of a rookie who hasn't even taken a snap. It's sad. Yet Eaglesnut is willing to defend him like he is some kind of cornerstone to a franchise?

"Afraid of a rookie" is a lame way to characterize it, but I guess that's fun for you. More accurately he was pissed that he won't be allowed to win a future job here. I'd like to see accuracy be a part of these stories.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do to take Wentz's dick out of your mouth before you bring your hand to your face?

Lol that was such a lame diss bro!! Though I don't expect you to say anything intelligent anyway. Sam Bradford for president!

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sproles has been a solid backup but Jenkins has been better than expected. That being said our secondary blows and the coach that made the moves got fired.

I like how you word things to make yourself feel better. You have never once admitted to being wrong - despite being wrong so many times. Sproles has been an elite ST returner and a great role player on offense. Jenkins is one of the best Safeties in the game..."better than expected" hahaha!! You crack me up.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Afraid of a rookie" is a lame way to characterize it, but I guess that's fun for you. More accurately he was pissed that he won't be allowed to win a future job here. I'd like to see accuracy be a part of these stories.

Why not?

Had Brees not wrecked his shoulder in the last year of his contract it would have Been Rivers, a #2 overall QB that would have been sent packing (they still offered him a 5 year 50 mil deal which was great money at the time, but low on guarantees due to that torn rotator cuff).

It doesn't happen often because usually your QB is not doing well if you are drafting that high and take a QB. But yeah, it looks like he was pissed because he thinks a rookie will take his job. He will get that job to start the year. His noose got shorter, but if he plays really well, he has a good chance of keeping it. I think afraid of a rookie is dead on.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not?

Had Brees not wrecked his shoulder in the last year of his contract it would have Been Rivers, a #2 overall QB that would have been sent packing (they still offered him a 5 year 50 mil deal which was great money at the time, but low on guarantees due to that torn rotator cuff).

It doesn't happen often because usually your QB is not doing well if you are drafting that high and take a QB. But yeah, it looks like he was pissed because he thinks a rookie will take his job. He will get that job to start the year. His noose got shorter, but if he plays really well, he has a good chance of keeping it. I think afraid of a rookie is dead on.
If Wentz never plays here then the Eagles fucked up horribly. Direct your anger at them. They should have added a piece to help compete for a super bowl. Instead it looks like they threw in the towel on this team and hope Wentz turns into a stud for some future team. When Wentz is average instead of great we're fucked.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wentz never plays here then the Eagles fucked up horribly. Direct your anger at them. They should have added a piece to help compete for a super bowl. Instead it looks like they threw in the towel on this team and hope Wentz turns into a stud for some future team. When Wentz is average instead of great we're fucked.

Not really... IF (and this is a big if) Bradford plays at an elite level and Wentz doesn't get a chance to play because Bradford is playing dominant football, Not playing Wentz is oh well. If Bradford somehow turned into a 12 game winner top QB in the league and we only got a mid-1st back for Wentz, who cares right?

Who here today is flipping out about how badly Seattle overpaid for Matt Flynn? Nobody because having a great QB in Wilson is all that really matters.

Who was the ones sitting there flipping out about Denver spending a 1st round pick on Tommy Maddox for him to never win a single game for Denver? Nobody because Elway came back strong and won SB's.

Who cares about that HUGE contract the Rams gave Trent Green or the Patriots making Bledsoe the highest paid QB of all time and both teams not getting a single win out of them?

Yes when they scouted Wentz and tabbed him as a better option, and went for him, they did say that they feel he has a better chance of being great than Bradford. I am fine with that.

And what piece away from a SB with Bradford do you think Philly is? Maybe a real franchise QB? lol

And what's this "When Wentz is average"... Come on. That's just your opinion there. He very well may be. He may also end up in the HOF some day. If you could say that with ANY consistency, you would be making millions in an NFL front office, not posting on here so no offense but just no.

And what anger? There was zero anger at anything in my post. I was just mentioning what happened in the past.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its obvious Enut will suck a razor blade-lined dick before he'll shut up and admit he's wrong.

funny how when you put one down (dpd) another assclown faithfully rises up.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to shut this one down. It has clearly run it's course.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really... IF (and this is a big if) Bradford plays at an elite level and Wentz doesn't get a chance to play because Bradford is playing dominant football, Not playing Wentz is oh well. If Bradford somehow turned into a 12 game winner top QB in the league and we only got a mid-1st back for Wentz, who cares right?

Who here today is flipping out about how badly Seattle overpaid for Matt Flynn? Nobody because having a great QB in Wilson is all that really matters.

Who was the ones sitting there flipping out about Denver spending a 1st round pick on Tommy Maddox for him to never win a single game for Denver? Nobody because Elway came back strong and won SB's.

Who cares about that HUGE contract the Rams gave Trent Green or the Patriots making Bledsoe the highest paid QB of all time and both teams not getting a single win out of them?

Yes when they scouted Wentz and tabbed him as a better option, and went for him, they did say that they feel he has a better chance of being great than Bradford. I am fine with that.

And what piece away from a SB with Bradford do you think Philly is? Maybe a real franchise QB? lol

And what's this "When Wentz is average"... Come on. That's just your opinion there. He very well may be. He may also end up in the HOF some day. If you could say that with ANY consistency, you would be making millions in an NFL front office, not posting on here so no offense but just no.

And what anger? There was zero anger at anything in my post. I was just mentioning what happened in the past.

None of those guys cost multiple top draft picks. Most of them you are just talking about misused money. That's way different. There are 3 top 50 players we won't be able to add to the team because we added Wentz instead (at least 1, and maybe 2, top 10 players). That will never be recouped. You are acting like they had to trade up and take Wentz. It was completely their choice and if it was a mistake it will be a crushing one. I'm hoping Pederson had a lot of say in this and it wasn't just Howie with Pederson being like "sure add a top QB prospect, I'll go with that."

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson is not nearly ready to face regular season game conditions. Maybe by late in the season if we're having a bad season, which we hope not. It is a good sign that he shows talent, and at this point, that's all we can ask. Patience! Let's hope Sam stays healthy, and we win the division this year. that will be great!! Next year, he can get traded for a 1st round pick, and that would be really great.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah week 8-10 maybe after watching things. No way he's ready now. Sam could easily keep him on the bench if he can stay healthy.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wentz can't get on the field this year replacing a career 25-37-1 record QB (Bradford), I'd be concerned as a Eagles fan.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz would have to severely over play Bradford to get the nod week 1 ... that being said, I wouldn't be afraid to throw him out there if he is "clearly" our best option at the end of the pre-season. Wentz is a high IQ guy with tremendous work ethic ... it wouldn't be the craziest thing in the world.

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero chance of Bradford being beaten out by the rook. Anyone even considering that possibility must be high. After only 25 (?) starts against FCS competition, he simply isn't ready. By all accounts, Bradford has looked good during ota's, sometimes really good, while Wentz has been inconsistent.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way would Wentz start before week 6. You start throwing disguised coverage with the enemy in pads on the other side and it will be like nothing he's ever seen. This kid needs to watch, wait for the line to gel and ease in.