• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Just Like Taht...There Goes The Dubs Season

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry's ankle finally gave out. It was a matter of time.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was just sitting due to soreness, right?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was just sitting due to soreness, right?

Rolled his surgically reaired ankle when he landed on someone's foot in the San Antonio game. Doesn't sound good. The offensive flow is gone without Curry in there. If the Pacer game is any indication, the offense is now get the ball to Thompson and hope he hits the jumper.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think until you hear something conclusive about his ankle that we must just figure that it's your typical rolled ankle. He wouldn't have gone back into the Spurs game late if it was a truly damaged ankle.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curry practiced today. Move along people.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think until you hear something conclusive about his ankle that we must just figure that it's your typical rolled ankle. He wouldn't have gone back into the Spurs game late if it was a truly damaged ankle.

Any time you roll a twice surgically repaired ankle its a problem. It was stunning how stagnant the offense was without Curry. They are in real trouble if he's out long-term.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is fine.

The best part about being 42-9 (now 42-10) is that you lean on the cautious side when it comes to player health. If this was a playoff game, there's no doubt that Curry would have played. He had a sore foot, and has taken part in practices yesterday and today.

I would imagine Curry, Bogut, Iguodala and maybe Klay and Draymond, may get a day off here or there for the rest of the year.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, for anyone wondering, Curry has a sore heel. It has nothing to do with his ankles.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is fine.

The best part about being 42-9 (now 42-10) is that you lean on the cautious side when it comes to player health. If this was a playoff game, there's no doubt that Curry would have played. He had a sore foot, and has taken part in practices yesterday and today.

I would imagine Curry, Bogut, Iguodala and maybe Klay and Draymond, may get a day off here or there for the rest of the year.

Since I'm sure you weren't there to see him practice, I assume you must have read some release put out by the Warriors. I never trust what teams say about the severity of their injuries so you'll forgive me if I believe he's not hurt when I see Curry actually play.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I'm sure you weren't there to see him practice, I assume you must have read some release put out by the Warriors. I never trust what teams say about the severity of their injuries so you'll forgive me if I believe he's not hurt when I see Curry actually play.

Curry started tonight in a meaningless road game and has 5 points already. But yeah, ok.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point in Curry's career, with so much time gone by and with his ankle(s) being no problem whatsoever, I don't see Curry as being in more danger of hurting his ankle than any other NBA player. Because of his past with ankle injuries, Curry has taken a very aggressive approach to this situation, and as I said earlier, a rolled ankle is a rolled ankle. People might freak out if Curry rolls his, but his ankle situation, to me, has been remedied. He knows full well how much his career and the sport he loves so much depends on his health. He's smart, resourceful and proactive. The ankle problems that have sidelines him for good chunks of time are a thing of the past.

I do certainly understand how the Warriors offense drastically changes when Curry is not playing, however, if he was out for any serious length of time, I feel that Kerr would make better adjustments in order to have a better free-flowing offensive unit on the court for the Warriors.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry started tonight in a meaningless road game and has 5 points already. But yeah, ok.

13 and 6 at the half but don't you dare question MontNolan's sports acumen!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point in Curry's career, with so much time gone by and with his ankle(s) being no problem whatsoever, I don't see Curry as being in more danger of hurting his ankle than any other NBA player. Because of his past with ankle injuries, Curry has taken a very aggressive approach to this situation, and as I said earlier, a rolled ankle is a rolled ankle. People might freak out if Curry rolls his, but his ankle situation, to me, has been remedied. He knows full well how much his career and the sport he loves so much depends on his health. He's smart, resourceful and proactive. The ankle problems that have sidelines him for good chunks of time are a thing of the past.

I do certainly understand how the Warriors offense drastically changes when Curry is not playing, however, if he was out for any serious length of time, I feel that Kerr would make better adjustments in order to have a better free-flowing offensive unit on the court for the Warriors.

Sure they'd adjust, but if any of Curry, Klay, Bogut, or Draymond are unavailable for a playoff series they will lose that series. I know Kerr knows this and will rest guys down the stretch

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tonight was a very illustrative game...the starters +/- was -20, even Curry with a very good night offensively was only +1...meanwhile the bench was +55. The Ws bench is a fearsome weapon, no team in the league can play with them...and in the regular season that wins a ton of games. But in the playoffs starters play a lot more.

Ws will have to adjust. If some mope like me knows it, they know it too

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400579130