• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Analyze your team's draft...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while I think A- (maybe B+) seems a little high for the draft grade, I guess it can be justified because of Zion - though Griff had nothing to do with that. I guess he did fine, but I agree with you I'd probably have stayed at 4, though we don't know how they valued the guys available there. Other picks, who knows. as we know, draft grades are simple. If the guy grading had the players taken sooner than they went it's a good grade. Later and it is downgraded. I saw some mocks with their #17 pick going mid-late 20s and Hayes in the teens. Guessing that grade would be in the C range.

as for AD? Sure, he did fine, but agree with shane the groundwork was pretty much there. Griff benefited from the Laker pick being as high as 4.

Admittedly, many of my comments on Griff come from the idea he was a "must keep" for the Cavs with some going so far as to make the foolish statement Lebron left because they didn't keep Griff. Lebron cared so much he didn't insist the Lakers hire the unemployed Griffin.

He was a solid GM and I hoped he'd stay (and I really like his work as an analyst as he was brutally honest), but to this date his best draft pick I can come up with was Joe Harris......and he let him go. Sure, not his fault he never had a high pick but no reason to believe he is some draft guru (he even takes a lot of the blame for the Bennett pick). I actually like Hayes and he seemed like a nice kid when he spoke at the HS Final 4 when he was there, but I have my doubts he'll be anything more than just an OK player. Have a feeling the majority of the rest of the picks received will be late teens or 20s.

Yeah I like Koby though, he has done a good job after Griffin so can't be too disappointed.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been putting this off and finally decided I’m just not going to do it. Thunder had some guys seem to fall in their lap at 21 and decided on trading down a couple picks to take another defensive minded guy with shooting issues.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rockets did outstanding. So well, you can't even see who they picked.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically this.

I would’ve taken bol kcee Edward for upside.

And Langford or brown is almost certainly dealt.

I really wanted the frenchy once he fell. A much better frenchy than bear ever dreamed of being

I have this feeling that either Jaylen or Gordon will need to be dealt..........especially if Langford is 90% either of these dudes. Celtics took best available at 14. It was not a need, so something is up.

Bol Bol is just not useful in todays NBA. I would laugh if Tacko has a career in the NBA as a #9 guy used against players like Zion and Gianni

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this feeling that either Jaylen or Gordon will need to be dealt..........especially if Langford is 90% either of these dudes. Celtics took best available at 14. It was not a need, so something is up.

Bol Bol is just not useful in todays NBA. I would laugh if Tacko has a career in the NBA as a #9 guy used against players like Zion and Gianni

He is the Zion stopper....

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been putting this off and finally decided I’m just not going to do it. Thunder had some guys seem to fall in their lap at 21 and decided on trading down a couple picks to take another defensive minded guy with shooting issues.

They wanted the guy that philly traded ahead of them to get.