• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Anaheim Ducks @ Los Angeles Kings, 1/17 7:00 PM, FS-W, NHLN

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 overtime loses one shoot out win.
If the kings had won one more they hold a playoff spot.
Half and they are alone in second in the Pacific.

There's the problem. They didn't and it's looking more and more to me that the Kings shooters have taken Sutter's side in shootouts and don't care. Next shootout I'd suggest the line up Muzzin, Nolan and Green. Couldn't be any worse attempts than what we watched last night.

Ox

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Lakerboy if he was that much of a favorite player you would most likely know he never played for the Rangers. Just to update you. He was traded to Colorado along with Steve Reinprecht for Adam Deadmarsh, Aaron Miller and Jared Aulin plus 2 first round draft picks. He then came back to the Kings as a free agent after winning the Cup in Colorado to supposedly stay and retire as a King. But for some reason after his 2-year contract was up he bolted to San Jose as a free agent. I think he retired as a Shark. I know he never came back to the Kings until he was hired as Hextall's replacement as assistant GM. There's a short history of the end of your favorite player's end to his career.

Ox

I meant to say Avalanche, but I was thinking about my good old friend Johnny Dollaz, who's a Ranger fan. Yes I remember in 2001 when they won the cup. Despite Colorado's high number of penalty minutes, the Devils were unable to put anything past Colorado goalie Patrick Roy. Roy was a beast in the playoff's that season. Well let me correct myself (he was actually always a beast.)

Most of the players that I grew up watching, and loved as a kid were, Luc Robitaille, Rob Blake, Marty Mcsorley Brett Hull, Brendan Shanahan, Paul Coffey, Chris Chelios, Eric Lindros. Paul Kariya.

IMO I think Marty's retire number should be retired up at Staples.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of guessed that there was some sort of mixup there. I was being a wise ass.

Ox