• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An Honest Look at the 2018 Nebraska schedule

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimminy Cricket, @outofyourmind... It's the frickin' off-season. The long dark. Your black and white list of prognostication for Their Nebs coming season would cause organ failure among the elderly and infirm. My advice, don't post on this topic unless high as a kite or running a fever - something that will cause you to put some color into it. Here's an illustration

Sept 1: Zippity Doo Dah! Zippity Eh! My oh my, what a wonderful day! Plenty of scoring by Big Red! Nebraska football isn't yet dead!
Sept 8: Rocky Mountain high, indeed. Maybe the Buffs had been tokin' weed, maybe not, but in the end, the Huskers win the day.
Sept 15: Who the fvck are these guys from Troy, Alabama?!?! Who said they could play football, dammit?!?! Thank god for those flags late in the game. Without those stupid penalties, they would have upset Lincoln's Lovelies.
Sept 22: The entire goddam planet knows Nebraska deserved to win! They outplayed hapless Michigan throughout the entire game! How in hell did they wind up losing? Harbaugh better not cross state lines. That's all we're saying.
Sept 29: What is Brohm feeding them over there? The Huskers are goddam lucky to have escaped with a W.
Oct 6: Did you see those teenage girls? Christ! That one with the 34Cs couldn't have been old enough to have a driver's license! Gotta be hormones in the water, or something... Nah, man. I was fixated on that row of coeds during jump around. Jiggity, bro. Did we win? No, but I'm thinking it might be worth coming back in a couple of years.
Oct 13: Did we win? Barely... Fuck it. Good enough for me, man.
Oct 20: :L Don't tell me. We lost to Minnie Ha Ha at home. OK, I won't tell you. How in the name of... Please, tell me we're better than this. Nah, I'm not gonna tell you that. You wanna feel bad about this one, go ahead.
Nov 3: Hell yeah! We almost upset those Fucknuts! It's comin'! Next time, to the moon, Urban!
Nov 10: And the angel did pour forth the contents of his bowl, and it was wrath. A seeming generation of fan frustration coincided with Frost's team clicking on all cylinders. The Huskers could do no wrong, and the Illini suffered the ignominy of being in their way.
Nov 17: That was a signature win, man! Can you believe it? MSU, baby! Yeah! Gotta say, the breaks went Nebraska's way on those final two drives... Fuck that shit! A W is a W. Frosty, man! Frosty!
Nov 23: Goddam Iowa. What the fuck is a hawkeye, anyway? We should tear down that walking bridge across the Missouri. What's in Council Bluffs? Buncha frickin' bicyclists every other year it seems... Shut up. Let 'em come to Omaha. Take their money. Just beat their goddam football teams. I need a beer...

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Frost has a lot of work to do.
I think they start off good, but lose to the good teams and probably 1 not so good.
Their away schedule is brutal.

W Akron
W Colorado
W Troy
L @ Michigan
W Purdue
L @ Wisconsin
W @ Northwestern
L Minnesota
Bye
L @ Ohio State
W Illinois
W Michigan State
L @ Iowa

7-5
1-4 on the road.
But they actually look like a football team again :)
They just won't have the horsepower to beat the good teams yet.
Frost may be a miracle worker, but damn.

But need input:

@ktg8trgrl
@Winged_Wheel88
@moxie
@bonham
@TemptressToo
@Shelby
@Rex Racer
@outofyourmind
@B_dub
@romeo212000
@tnapucco
@KansasSooner
@Jtrain80
@BoomerNTX
@Wishbone
@MarkOU
@sooner78wakeboard
@Scapegoat
@Proud_Okie
@Wheat
@Goldbug
@Pariah
@BusSport
@8085sooner
@Nosferatu
@thunderc
@Kevin12773
@Vitamike
@PhilSimms11
@GhostRiderRushville
@boltfan72
@SteelersPride
@packerzrule
@Used 2 B Hu
@Peter Gozintite
@TigerBait1971
@puckhead
@craigk217
@Inimical
@batchaps4me
@Manster7588
@Ewa PGH Fan
@pitman
@BoiseMike19
@BTHOtu
@BritishDolfan
@popeyecv64
@BigRedMoe
@gobigred
@gohusk
@Brasky
@huskers1217
@Tomhusker
@it'sHuskers4me
@HuskerOC
@Skerpokes
@Stinky56
@Carnzo
@KingKoolKat75
@58crash
@Eugene Baker III
@AlaskaGuy
@Guns N Guitars
@fordman84
@TheRangerDude
@beardown07
@omarsrevenge
@thedddd
@TheDayMan
@Olyduck
@lilchi721
@Used 2 B Hu
@USCDoom
@darken65
@mcnabb7542
@Debbie Does
@ill
@Wild Turkey
@7Samurai13
@RobToxin
@RobBase
@Inquisitor95
@Hook'Em0608
@TexasExes98
@Codaxx
@Texas Jefe
@TexasExes98
@ElTexan
@bamabear82
@Bamabino
@Bandwagonbo2
@theSabanator20
@GoldRusher
@There is A Moose at 3rd
@Cowboyinexile
@boomtown
@Wedgie
@potzer25
@Harry Seaword
@MISKO
@fordman84
@JuiceTheGator
@douggie
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@NEhomer
@obxyankeefan
@LambeauLegs
@handicappers
@Balljim55
@DetroitDevil
@Tin Man
@Nasty_Magician
@bocomo007
@Guy Incognito
@Think McFly Think
@Ritzarmy
@UK Cowboy
@wlk3
@MilkSpiller22
@Shanemansj13
@mr.hockey4242
@Mebert
@Godstree
@steveringo
@Wamu
@VFL1995
@trojanfan12
@socaljim242
@BigKen
@TheRobotDevil
@Clayton
@ATL96Steeler
@Tubbs1518
@IndyAndy
@The Crimson King
@gandydancer
@SJ76
@Wings
@wildturkey
@DrewScott
@TrustMeIamRight
@MAIZEandBLUE09
@Wingingit
@mall3013
@Airraidtech
@clemtheslowson
@Judge Fudge
@Macho Grande
@Dolgevillefootballfan
@seahawksfan234
@DutchBird
@PEOPLESCHICKEN
@megalodon30
@BigAppleBadger
@Bojack_Horseman
@Sharkonabicycle
@cwerph
@Deep Creek
@olympicoscar
@Vyle203
@ericd7633
@iowajerms
@rmilia1
@wingsauce7
@jwolt92
@nathans8823
@Fish
@Caneman
@Old Lion
@black francis
@blindbaby
@NCChiFan
@Duke of Douchington
@Full Potato
@Shower Fart
@Chris p Bacon
@God
@Midnightangel
@Used 2 B Hu
@Sexual Chocolate
@Used 2 B Hu
@Bayou Tiger

Kinda hard to judge some schools when the summer isn't here yet. 3 starters and 5 backups may have some pending legal charges against them before the first game.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my honest opinion I think we go 10-2 with loses to Ohia state and Michigan st.

Our team was not lacking talent it was lacking leadership and direction. We have that now and everyone including 99 percent of our fans are all moving in the same direction. Our coaching staff wasn't pieced together like previous staffs at Nebraska.

It will be very interesting to see where OU is at and where Nebraska is at in 3 years when we play each other. Nebraska is on the rise while OU is right where everyone wants to be as of right now.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my honest opinion I think we go 10-2 with loses to Ohia state and Michigan st.

Our team was not lacking talent it was lacking leadership and direction. We have that now and everyone including 99 percent of our fans are all moving in the same direction. Our coaching staff wasn't pieced together like previous staffs at Nebraska.

It will be very interesting to see where OU is at and where Nebraska is at in 3 years when we play each other. Nebraska is on the rise while OU is right where everyone wants to be as of right now.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should be a bunch of close games so a few points will decide about 4 games either way. Win them all or lose them all and it will determine the season.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I name the wins instead? Less typing

I actually enjoy the jesting from Iowa fans right now. It will make it that much sweeter when we inevitably shit on you for the next twenty years plus. Ask Colorado and Missouri fans about it.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually enjoy the jesting from Iowa fans right now. It will make it that much sweeter when we inevitably shit on you for the next twenty years plus. Ask Colorado and Missouri fans about it.
What Colorado fans?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should be a bunch of close games so a few points will decide about 4 games either way. Win them all or lose them all and it will determine the season.

That sounds like a typical Big Ten Season for the top 6-7 teams. You could check my math on that, but I'm just pointing out how deep the Big Ten is in comparison to the SEC.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would but I've never seen one

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crouch's Heisman year where we went to our most recent natty, we got housed by Colorado. I was there. Imagine being 13 years old and having to kick a grown man in the balls because he's screaming expletives to your little sister as we leave the stadium. He dropped like a stone. Do not regret.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10 wins is a lot. I'd ask Michigan fans about lofty expectations for a new coach

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Cu won a natty and has something to beat their chest about. Misery fans had 1 year in the last century that was a good season on oh my did they bang the drum. I would say act like you been there before but....

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, they exist, and they are the scum of the fucking earth.
With what’s going on in East Lansing/Lansing right now, I can confidently say they aren’t scum of the earth.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lived in Colorado for over a decade. From what I hear, Nebraska doesn't have a football team

It's kinda weird that lifelong or longtime Buffs fans still hate the Huskers. Have you ran across that? Living here in CO. as well I have met many of them. I like to remind them that Nebraska has a dominating 49-18-2 record versus CU & haven't played since 2010.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I enjoy butt-fucking you also

Sexual Chocolate

That Boy Good
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kinda weird that lifelong or longtime Buffs fans still hate the Huskers. Have you ran across that? Living here in CO. as well I have met many of them. I like to remind them that Nebraska has a dominating 49-18-2 record versus CU & haven't played since 2010.
Yes, I still meet people like this. And regarding the record, stop making sense

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 wins is a lot. I'd ask Michigan fans about lofty expectations for a new coach

True and by all accounts Michigan should be better then what they are. From everything I can tell Jim is doing it all "right" its just not clicking enough to win games for whatever reason. And that is why I am betting the farm on Nebraska to beat Michigan. I wont be surprised.

Most of my expectations come having a new S&C program and work ethic. Mike Riley's practices was so powder puff. and guys had "earned days off" because of what they did yesterday. Well big fucking deal you know what that gets you is 4-8 and yer ass chased out of town. New staff has very high expectations for what this team can do and what is to be expected of them and accountability will be the central focal point for this team and staff.

I don't expect us to go into games and not have to compete and earn it. But I do feel like this team will play harder then Mike Riley's teams and faster then most of the big ten. This fan base is hungry and momentum is hell of a weapon during a season. We start winning and when we beat Michigan and this teams dick grows about 5 inches and they realize what they are capable of. AW FUCK IT NATTY ON A PLATTY! 52-0 EVERY GAME IM DRINKING THE KOOL AID!

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They still talk about it on Colorado sports radio.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are kidding me they still talk about Nebraska playing Colorado. I wonder if they are jelly because Tom almost got ran out of town and would have went to Colorado.