• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Am I the only one who thinks Wallin isn't that bad?

Dean_Youngblood

Pumped Up Kicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, he's no Norris candidate, and he always seems to have one or two bad giveaways per game, but other than Murray, he's the only guy willing to get physical on D and clear the front of the net. Whether he's worth his contract, I don't know, but I think he can be part of a good group... just not top-4.

He just looks a lot better to me this year than he did last year. Must have been the injury.

We still need a ton of help on the blue-line, however.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, you probably are the only one. The only things Wallin is good at is missing his defensive assignments and falling down.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His style of play, is very slow and likes to either play along the boards or infront of the net. He is a good 5-6 dman, but I think Coach Mac style of play just isn't for Wallin. He should have stayed in the east, since the game is slower than the west.

Just my opinion, but I think too many peeps want Wallin to be a player he just isn't.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His style of play, is very slow and likes to either play along the boards or infront of the net. He is a good 5-6 dman, but I think Coach Mac style of play just isn't for Wallin. He should have stayed in the east, since the game is slower than the west.

Just my opinion, but I think too many peeps want Wallin to be a player he just isn't.

I want Wallin to fall in a pit.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In terms of SJ dmen, I think Wallin has more offensive upside then Ozolinch and better D skills then a prime Stuart... Wait, who are we talking about again? Oh yea Dicklas Ballin... Yea, im not a fan.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Top 5 worst hockey player I have ever seen. Bro, seriously watch more Sharks hockey. Wallin is an emberassment.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean, he's not as bad as I thought he'd be.....and he'd make an AWESOME #6 defenseman. However, he's being paid like a 3.5 defenseman. He's been put in an unfair position (think Benjie Molina as a cleanup hitter). But your eyes aren't deceiving you, he hasn't been as bad as I thought.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dean, he's not as bad as I thought he'd be.....and he'd make an AWESOME #6 defenseman. However, he's being paid like a 3.5 defenseman. He's been put in an unfair position (think Benjie Molina as a cleanup hitter). But your eyes aren't deceiving you, he hasn't been as bad as I thought.

When you look at the collective steaming pile that is the sharks D, he stands out like a piece of corn, so he's not a piece of shit. But he is still in the pile