• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All the chances in the WORLD last night to make a statement

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and wow...........they haven't played that shitty in a while, but wow was it bad

4 ground ball doubleplays, 2 with the bases loaded and 1 out. 17 baserunners, but only 3 runs

Goldy was just absolutely pathetic. errors, not getting simple sac fly in key spot. aside from that 2 HR game the other day, he has been miserably bad and definitely needs time off

Aside from really good pitching, the hitting and defense looked like a team playing tight, knowing now they are kinda in playoff race, and they flat out played super tight

Lets hope they can relax a bit in rest of the series and atleast get a split vs the best team in MLB

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and wow...........they haven't played that shitty in a while, but wow was it bad

4 ground ball doubleplays, 2 with the bases loaded and 1 out. 17 baserunners, but only 3 runs

Goldy was just absolutely pathetic. errors, not getting simple sac fly in key spot. aside from that 2 HR game the other day, he has been miserably bad and definitely needs time off

Aside from really good pitching, the hitting and defense looked like a team playing tight, knowing now they are kinda in playoff race, and they flat out played super tight

Lets hope they can relax a bit in rest of the series and atleast get a split vs the best team in MLB

St. Louis is creaming them tonight. I think last nights poor play set the tone for the rest of the series and I won't be surprised if they don't win a game.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were never in the playoff race. They were mathematically within miracle range if they suddenly strung together an epic win streak, but I never took this team as seriously contending for the playoffs.

They made their statement: HEY! LOOK AT US! WE DON'T SUCK AS BAD AS YOU THOUGHT WE WOULD! Their season-long flirtation with .500 continues. Hang on to your seats...