• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Stars

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zemgus Girgensons and 5 Blackhawks players (Toews, Kane, Keith, Seabrook & Crawford) have been announced as the leading vote-getters for the 2015 all star game, the rest of the roster get announced on the 10th of January. Girgensons topped all vote-getters with 1,574,896, probably all of which come from his native land of Latvia.

Which bolt players do you think will make the all star team? I think Stammer makes it, I think Johnson has a good chance and I think Stralman deserves to go but don't think he will. Kucherov is an other who is deserving of a place but can't see him making it unfortunately.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will probably be the last year for fans voting. Chicago has good players but not that good and who is Girgensons anyway ?

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bishop & his stellar play & lack of injuries is a sure lock not only for the game but MVP! Seriously not sarcastically speaking though, I see Stammers making it but I really don't think he deserves it. Cally deserves it because he shows up every game. Stralman the same. It's a shame that the all star game is just a game of flashy names & really not an "All Star" game. Popularity rules over actual play. I honestly don't waste my time with any sports all star game, I find they are about as worthless as hair in an old man's ears!

Aero407

Blame Jameis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Johnson, Stamkos, Kucherov, and Cally are all Top 50 players this season & deserve a spot.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Pooper! There's a sure lock for all star coach! Chomp chomp chomp giggle giggle

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will probably be the last year for fans voting. Chicago has good players but not that good and who is Girgensons anyway ?

I do think the fans should have the vote simply because without them there are no teams, there is no league plus they are voting for players they want to see, whether they be in attendance at the all star game or watching in on TV.

Agreed that the fan voting system can be a bit wacky e.g. Girgensons who has simply made it based off his native land of Latvia voting for him. One thing that needs to change is that you can vote up to 10 times a day on a single device, to me you should be allowed 5 votes per NHL account therefore that will minimize the whacky votes.