• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moxley blades every damn match, but it looked like Jericho got busted up for reelz. Aubrey even gave him a rag after the match it was pouring out so bad. Looks like he actually hit his head for real on the exposed turnbuckle
yeah, but Jericho has been busted up so often that I would think he just busts the scabs loose during a match. Get these big names on big matches and end up with real wrestling moves, even if the Moxley is flipping and spinning before Jericho actually finishes his part of the move. I love how Social media has JEricho all buff and in the best shape of his life, but when he is in a match he gets the old man pecs like Dick the Bruiser and Crusher had, what ric flair has. They are going to have the road map head scars to go with it.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing omega is healthy enough to plan for the trios tourney….

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t mind blood in matches but they do it way too much and it’s starting to lose its effectiveness in my opinion.
Also feel like the trios tournament could’ve included a lot more combinations that what there ended up being.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don’t mind blood in matches but they do it way too much and it’s starting to lose its effectiveness in my opinion.
Also feel like the trios tournament could’ve included a lot more combinations that what there ended up being.

Yeah, they had blood in two matches on the same card last night and it wasn't even a PPV

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they had blood in two matches on the same card last night and it wasn't even a PPV

Yeah they are trying too hard to be like ecw and the attitude era without crossing the line

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, some of these wrestlers that blade for PPV's just barely heal before they bleed again. I thought Jericho was on his way back on tour again so he is earning his pay for the next few months when he is off.

Moxley was always shock and awe, its all he has.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, some of these wrestlers that blade for PPV's just barely heal before they bleed again. I thought Jericho was on his way back on tour again so he is earning his pay for the next few months when he is off.

Moxley was always shock and awe, its all he has.

And an elite finisher

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are the Trustbusters? Lmao. That's the most randomass assortment of wrestlers I've even seen in a stable.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are the Trustbusters? Lmao. That's the most randomass assortment of wrestlers I've even seen in a stable.
Apparently some group that was formed on the Dark shows? And does anyone really care about Sonny Kiss turning heel and joining them?

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey, I wasn't around last year to ask you this, but...did you go to Dynamite/Rampage Grand Slam last year? And, are you going (again?) this year?
Great seeing you back on the board. If it was in Manhattan I'd consider it but getting back and forth to Queens in rush hour traffic is impossible with my work hours.
I still can't believe they haven't done a PPV anywhere from Philly to NYC to Boston. These are their strongest markets along with Chicago.
Are you going?

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great seeing you back on the board. If it was in Manhattan I'd consider it but getting back and forth to Queens in rush hour traffic is impossible with my work hours.
I still can't believe they haven't done a PPV anywhere from Philly to NYC to Boston. These are their strongest markets along with Chicago.
Are you going?

Yes. I went to Grand Slam last year and I bought tickets for this year's edition as well. I suppose it's easier for me as I live in CT and can take the train to the show.

Fun fact: last year's Grand Slam shows were the first AEW shows I attended in person. I then bought a ticket for the first TBS show in Newark but couldn't get the following day off from work. So, I ended up selling that ticket. I did go to the Bridgeport show in February and was set to go to the Boston show in April until I was laid up in the hospital.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes. I went to Grand Slam last year and I bought tickets for this year's edition as well. I suppose it's easier for me as I live in CT and can take the train to the show.

Fun fact: last year's Grand Slam shows were the first AEW shows I attended in person. I then bought a ticket for the first TBS show in Newark but couldn't get the following day off from work. So, I ended up selling that ticket. I did go to the Bridgeport show in February and was set to go to the Boston show in April until I was laid up in the hospital.

Have a great time. That crowd last time was epic. It was a perfect environment for a wrestling show.

I looked into mass transit but it still adds hours on to the trip. Mid week shows are too much for me these days.

I have watched a couple of the PPVs at a movie theater and I'd recommend it to everyone here. It's cheaper then the cable tv price and a much better experience overall

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read something yesterday that SRS broke...................

That the WWE Reached out to a "Promentant AEW Star under contract" who turned them down.

Did the WWE reach out to Mox or Punk and they said sure???????????????????

Is Mox injured?

Is CM Punk still hurt or suffer a setback?

I just can't wrap my brain around the All Out main event next week????????????????????

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That episode of Dynamite was red hot