• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a huge danielson fan.

Keep the cruiserweights away from the heavyweights IMO.
which is why I think he should beat Danielson...even though Danielson's in ring skills put him in the discussion

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which is why I think he should beat Danielson...even though Danielson's in ring skills put him in the discussion

maybe i'm just spoiled from the 90s.

But if BD is a top in ring guy now, when I grew up Angle, Benoit, the Harts, Malenko, etc....then while athleticism is up, in ring talent is down.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But if BD is a top in ring guy now, when I grew up Angle, Benoit, the Harts, Malenko, etc....then while athleticism is up, in ring talent is down.
the 90's were 20 yrs ago...time to move on

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
side note: Deeb ripping off malenko is a bad look.

Britt baker's entire gimmick is ripping off RVD, LA Knight, Bayley, Isaac Yankem, and Mick Foley.

Get some new stuff guys, it's not cool.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree...it is a better set up for a follow up match than to have someone interfere and cause a dirty win

The problem I have is they literally just did a time limit draw with Danielson in first match with Omega. Like the guys 2 biggest matches in the company so far have ended in a draw how weak does that make him look. Yeah I guess he doesn’t suck enough to lose but he also isn’t good enough to win he’s just middle of the road.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem I have is they literally just did a time limit draw with Danielson in first match with Omega. Like the guys 2 biggest matches in the company so far have ended in a draw how weak does that make him look. Yeah I guess he doesn’t suck enough to lose but he also isn’t good enough to win he’s just middle of the road.
perhaps...maybe it's part of building a story with Danielson...he does a lot of those timed matches...but AEW likes doing them, don't they? DIdn't Mox do one too that ended in a draw? Has there been one that has ended with a W?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then there's Brian Cage....the only person to beat Hangman the entire year....so he has a better claim than BD right now.

Miro also should've won that tourney. WTF were they thinking.

Not sure it matters in the grand scheme of things. I expect MJF to take the title in dirty fashion in the moderate term future.
Except Page got his win back against him at that following ppv. Cage hasn’t been seen since Starks beat him again, so he shouldn’t even be in any conversation in my opinion.
I believe Miro has been banged up but gutted through the Danielson match, which is why he’s been off tv (other than vignettes) and wasn’t originally in the tournament to begin with.
I can see MJF getting the belt at some point. But I feel that the Punk feud will still last a bit and eventually he’ll feud with Wardlow whenever he decides he’s had enough of MJF.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Danielson would’ve had fantastic matches with those guys.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But not on their level
KO recently posted about a match between Angle and Mysterio that was just awesome.

just because Rey isn't a heavy weight, it doesn't mean he can't put on an entertaining match with someone like Angle.

you forget that this whole thing is about entertainment

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KO recently posted about a match between Angle and Mysterio that was just awesome.

just because Rey isn't a heavy weight, it doesn't mean he can't put on an entertaining match with someone like Angle.

you forget that this whole thing is about entertainment

Mysterio/Angle from Summerslam '02 was a classic

Reactions: ill

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Terrible.

This is what happens when you spend all your time practicing fancy flips and aerial moves instead of mastering the basics.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s easily in my top five matches of the year.

Thought for sure with that going on first and the women’s title match going on last that there’d be a title change.

I knew that Britt Baker was going over. Zero doubt in my mind Britt was losing. In fact, I feel confident that she will never do "the honors" and drop the title. I've long maintained that Adam Cole had "no jobs ever" written into her contract.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A long and emotionally difficult read, but worth it. God bless Amanda and those boys.

I have no doubt it is. But I will never, and I do mean NEVER, visit the Players Tribune. For any reason

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except Page got his win back against him at that following ppv. Cage hasn’t been seen since Starks beat him again, so he shouldn’t even be in any conversation in my opinion.
I believe Miro has been banged up but gutted through the Danielson match, which is why he’s been off tv (other than vignettes) and wasn’t originally in the tournament to begin with.
I can see MJF getting the belt at some point. But I feel that the Punk feud will still last a bit and eventually he’ll feud with Wardlow whenever he decides he’s had enough of MJF.

The MJF/Punk feud will last as long as the MJF/Darby and MJF/Flyin' Brian Jr feuds lasted...One and done!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that doesn’t get why Page and Sky are bitching about Sammy giving away title shots to “undeserving” people but yet, Sammy already beat Ethan Page.