• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ALABAMA FANS

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sick of this goddamn board being a deserted island!!!

Lets talk about some shit, I know we got a few new guys from CBS, so what's going on?

Anybody subscribed to any recruiting sites like rivals, scout, 247, or ESPNinsider?

I'm subscribed to rivals, so I can give some info from there(not copied of course), it would be cool if we had some folks with access to a couple different sites.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be cool for this forum to get going. I don't, however, pay for any football recruiting sites or anything like that so I can't help there. All I really have to offer are my great calves and awesome personality.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont pay for recruiting news either. I am all for getting this board going, but I am sure we will have resistance to this as there seem to be Rockeycrotch, LSU and Auburn tigger trolls that come by. i am up for anything to get this going though, lets make it active.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be cool for this forum to get going. I don't, however, pay for any football recruiting sites or anything like that so I can't help there. All I really have to offer are my great calves and awesome personality.

I dont pay for recruiting news either. I am all for getting this board going, but I am sure we will have resistance to this as there seem to be Rockeycrotch, LSU and Auburn tigger trolls that come by. i am up for anything to get this going though, lets make it active.

That's cool, all these sites pretty much say the same shit anyway...lol.

Hopefully more Bama fans will reply here so we can see how many we got.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool, all these sites pretty much say the same shit anyway...lol.

Hopefully more Bama fans will reply here so we can see how many we got.

Ya wanted news, this sounds promising.

After what seemed like some waiting and decision-making, Alabama received a verbal commitment from five-star quarterback David Cornwell (Norman, Okla./North) shortly after Park’s announcement. Cornwell is the No. 3 pro-style quarterback prospect nationally according to 247Composite and picked the Crimson Tide over Virginia Tech, Tennessee and others. The 6-foot-5, 230-pounder, who has as much upside as any prospect in the country, is a little different than previous Crimson Tide quarterback commits in that he not only has great size, but can run. There is little doubt that with the right development, he can be special.

With Cornwell in the fold, Alabama surged to No. 6 in the 247Sports team rankings.

This guy sounds like a great prospect to me with size and run ability. Being the number 3 pro-style prospect in the country tells me he has the talent to play. Any body know anything about him, i have not heard of him until today?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya wanted news, this sounds promising.

After what seemed like some waiting and decision-making, Alabama received a verbal commitment from five-star quarterback David Cornwell (Norman, Okla./North) shortly after Park’s announcement. Cornwell is the No. 3 pro-style quarterback prospect nationally according to 247Composite and picked the Crimson Tide over Virginia Tech, Tennessee and others. The 6-foot-5, 230-pounder, who has as much upside as any prospect in the country, is a little different than previous Crimson Tide quarterback commits in that he not only has great size, but can run. There is little doubt that with the right development, he can be special.

With Cornwell in the fold, Alabama surged to No. 6 in the 247Sports team rankings.

This guy sounds like a great prospect to me with size and run ability. Being the number 3 pro-style prospect in the country tells me he has the talent to play. Any body know anything about him, i have not heard of him until today?

He's legit. I am pretty reserved with "5-star" designations, but he is pretty close. Maybe not elite level anything, but pretty good at everything. Definitely the best incoming QB prospect at Alabama in the Saban era.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's legit. I am pretty reserved with "5-star" designations, but he is pretty close. Maybe not elite level anything, but pretty good at everything. Definitely the best incoming QB prospect at Alabama in the Saban era.

I watched some of his highlights and this kid can throw, run, makes good decisions and doesnt appear to be easy to bring down in the pocket. I hope he sticks to his commitment, could be a good pickup for the Tide.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched some of his highlights and this kid can throw, run, makes good decisions and doesnt appear to be easy to bring down in the pocket. I hope he sticks to his commitment, could be a good pickup for the Tide.

He's definitely sticking with Bama, he's been drooling for that offer for a while now. He's already started recruiting big Cameron Robinson on the OL. Getting that big sumbitch will be huge, plus the WR's ready to roll with the tide, we're looking pretty.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BNJdKbQCUAEo2Ar.jpg:large

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08