• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aggies dont want play Texas

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as I said, the VERY next post in that thread, where I quoted your comment I said

So you have a deal.

So you have a deal.

See it yet?

BTW, you broke any deal when you made the posts mentioning UT after that post. :laugh3:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, you broke any deal when you made the posts mentioning UT after that post. :laugh3:

You mean the one where I point out that you already broke the deal by talking about A&M? You're an idiot.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the one where I point out that you already broke the deal by talking about A&M? You're an idiot.

No. In that earlier thread. You made 2 posts after 'the deal'. You should also be smart enough to notice I never acknowledged accepting the deal, because I never read that post of yours completely.

I also never talked about your silly school/team. I wrote a post. There is no talking, only writing on this site. You are what you accuse me of being. smh

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. In that earlier thread. You made 2 posts after 'the deal'. You should also be smart enough to notice I never acknowledged accepting the deal, because I never read that post of yours completely.

I also never talked about your silly school/team. I wrote a post. There is no talking, only writing on this site. You are what you accuse me of being. smh

:rollseyes:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always thought you were about 8 years old. I was wrong, you appear to be around 10. Some people never change.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet other UT fans cringe when they see Charlie's post...

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, look some sec trolls are taking up the defense for a gaggie. How unusual.

It's not surprising that you guys can't understand honesty. It's not part of your nature. smh

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, look some sec trolls are taking up the defense for a gaggie. How unusual.

It's not surprising that you guys can't understand honesty. It's not part of your nature. smh
I couldn't care less about TAMU. I'm just sitting back watching you act less mature than my 11 year old son. This is on you and no one else.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't tell has this thread turned funny or sad?

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How funny. You wrote so much I never read all the way through that post. LMAO.

You have obviously been told this before but...."ignorance is not an excuse".

You couldn't manage to read 4 whole sentences? Granted one of them was a long one, but you couldn't read 4 whole sentences? You're supposedly a t.u. grad and an adult and you talk (excuse me) write about others being ignorant.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well, this cements it. You are dumber than a bag of rocks. Congrats :rollseyes:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reread a few of the prior posts by Ford. I called him out for repeating unsubstantiated assertions. In that process I called him a liar. He went ballistic and used foul language. I rarely read a post when that happens. If you notice, I didn't acknowledge his acceptance of my offer in my posts after that.
I really didn't read his whole post. Who knows, if I did complete the deal, I might have broken it anyway.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reread a few of the prior posts by Ford. I called him out for repeating unsubstantiated assertions. In that process I called him a liar. He went ballistic and used foul language. I rarely read a post when that happens. If you notice, I didn't acknowledge his acceptance of my offer in my posts after that.
I really didn't read his whole post. Who knows, if I did complete the deal, I might have broken it anyway.

The deal was your idea to begin with. I knew you couldn't shut up about the Aggies so I took you up on it. Odd that you were FINALLY able to shut up about them for about a month now, but that was because you "didn't know about the deal" huh? As I said before, bullshit.

You're a fucking idiot. Oops, I used foul language again, wonder if I'm "ballistic". :lame:

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I didn't read about you accepting the deal. I tuned you out when you started using foul language.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What rivalry?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I didn't read about you accepting the deal. I tuned you out when you started using foul language.

note to self, start every post with foul language so Charlie42s stays the hell away.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i knew you would pull out the ole "never did anything with his own recruit" line of crap. And I guess as the CO-OC, he didn't do shit. That is what you are trying to say, isn't it. In fact, your saying that Sumlin has done jack shit at all. All he did was throw out a bag of footballs to players that were recruited by someone else and just let everyone else coach them. Sounds like good work, if you can get it. Sounds alot like Mack Brown.

LOL.

We have proven in this thread that he was not the QB coach for most of the QBs YOU listed. So no, he did NOT develop them.

I am not the one here claiming something that's false, YOU are. If you want to get upset, do so.......while we all laugh.

I've stated that he HAS improved JFF's pocket passing, and we'll soon see what he does with his own recruits. But then again, he isn't their QB coach either, now is he?

Here's an idea......don't try to claim something that you can't prove or back up with facts......you Aggys seem to like doing this for some reason, with all the phantom titles you now claim.

Last edited by a moderator: