• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the haters waited until they lost to pop out of the shadows. lol

As is tradition
Happy Oh Yeah GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the haters waited until they lost to pop out of the shadows. lol

As is tradition
What are you talking about, we never left. Hence, the title of this thread. :D

Pretty sad when a "comedian", see my post above, was spot on for the Ravens yesterday.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters in the Hate Guide? Whodathunkit?

I'd rather my team be shown a little more hate, rather than the current laughter and ridicule.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile in Pittsburgh, Mike Tomlin has now limited his search for offensive coordinator to childhood friends or other folks that have no desire to make changes to Mike's system.
Interesting tidbit I saw over the weekend...

Taylor considered giving up play-calling to Callahan in '24...of course, he then moved on to Tenn. That won't happen with Pitcher - but it does mean Taylor is aware that more is needed out of him and the offense. No clue how it would/will actually work out - but assuming that report is true - at least he's self-aware enough, and willing enough, to consider making that change.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I'm definitely a hater. I'm also a realist - Baltimore was heads and shoulders better than any team in football this year. I didn't see that coming.
Saw this yesterday evening:

Ravens called just 3 runs in early down situations with a RB.

Against the #28 run defense.

With an offense geared to really run the ball.

I mean, Ravens made some silly mistakes that cost them...shot themselves in the foot...and Mahomes looked terrified at points to run the ball despite having 10-15-20 yards of open field in front of him - instead forcing bad passes or chucking it away. The game was there for the taking.

Playcalling from the Ravens was suspect, IMO - and coupled with the mistakes - it was just too much. KC wasn't great, but they played a sound enough game and didn't beat themselves.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this yesterday evening:

Ravens called just 3 runs in early down situations with a RB.

Against the #28 run defense.

With an offense geared to really run the ball.

I mean, Ravens made some silly mistakes that cost them...shot themselves in the foot...and Mahomes looked terrified at points to run the ball despite having 10-15-20 yards of open field in front of him - instead forcing bad passes or chucking it away. The game was there for the taking.

Playcalling from the Ravens was suspect, IMO - and coupled with the mistakes - it was just too much. KC wasn't great, but they played a sound enough game and didn't beat themselves.
Ravens must have been taking notes on the Steelers' offensive scheme for the past 5+ years.