• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AB at it again

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My agenda is Bell did nothing wrong, The Steelers organization as a whole made tons of mistakes negotiating with him and it seems some Steelers fans would rather stick their heads in the sand than acknowledge the truth. I'd like to see the lie Bell made that you were talking about though.

I'm trying to figure this post out. I don't pretend to have a lot of knowledge on the Steelers from a year ago but from what I recall the team franchised him, which they had every right to do Instead of accepting this he sat out the season costing himself $15 million I believe that he will never recover. He left his teammates high and dry with this action, not sure how this is "nothing wrong" but I may be missing some details.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to figure this post out. I don't pretend to have a lot of knowledge on the Steelers from a year ago but from what I recall the team franchised him, which they had every right to do Instead of accepting this he sat out the season costing himself $15 million I believe that he will never recover. He left his teammates high and dry with this action, not sure how this is "nothing wrong" but I may be missing some details.

He didn't feel like playing under the franchise tag. I don't blame a player for not wanting that. It's his choice. I'm not going to feel bad for him feeling some consequences from that decision but I'm not going to look down on him for doing it. ET was pissed off about his contract with the seahawks and sat out the preseason. He showed up and ending up breaking his leg. I'm not going to buy any martyr act from either of them but I won't look down on them for making that kind of choice given how dangerous their occupation is. As far as him off the field, he seems like a raging fucking jackass.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I recall, he tweeted many times guaranteeing that he'd be there for week 1. Doubling down by saying it was going to be his "best year yet"... Also was directly texting his teammates about his return after training camp.

Neither came to fruition. Hence, he lied.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't feel like playing under the franchise tag. I don't blame a player for not wanting that. It's his choice. I'm not going to feel bad for him feeling some consequences from that decision but I'm not going to look down on him for doing it. ET was pissed off about his contract with the seahawks and sat out the preseason. He showed up and ending up breaking his leg. I'm not going to buy any martyr act from either of them but I won't look down on them for making that kind of choice given how dangerous their occupation is. As far as him off the field, he seems like a raging fucking jackass.
I don't think any of us here cared about the holdout, some actually supported Bell... It wasn't UNTIL he started lying to the team and causing distractions (strip club videos, rap songs talking shit about the team in his lyrics, posting videos asking for $17m a year, talkin about bein undervalued, etc) did we all turn on him.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any of us here cared about the holdout, some actually supported Bell... It wasn't UNTIL he started lying to the team and causing distractions (strip club videos, rap songs talking shit in his lyrics, posting videos asking for $17m a year, talkin about bein undervalued, etc) did we all turn on him.

Yeah, that I can understand.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that I can understand.
I think that was something that wasn't quite getting nailed down in that discussion between SteelersPride & Stomp. Don't want to comb back through it though to know for sure.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As he cost himself $15 million by sitting out a season when RBs only have so many seasons to make money I'm struggling with the "nothing wrong" comment. On top of that as we've pointed out after he told his teammates he's be there for them, then wasn't. Instead of playing on a contender he now plays for the New York Jets. No I see plenty wrong with how he handled his business last season.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell got railroaded by the Steelers with that whole franchise tag BS. Tag a guy that is due a new contract for all the hard work he put in under his rookie contract (and previous tagged season) is not cool. What if he gets hurt? RB's only get one BIG contract, if they're lucky.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the world is going on here... I think things have gone real sour with AB and his ex. If I'm understanding this video correctly, she is bringing police with her to his house to gather belongings & stuff for their kids? She must have custody?

So glad that AB was willing to share this with the world... lol

F---- the police................?...........F--- the police.....................?

For real.............?

Sorry but AB should never step on the field ever again,and if he ever needed a policemans help,they should say f--- Antonio...........jackass

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F---- the police................?...........F--- the police.....................?

For real.............?

Sorry but AB should never step on the field ever again,and if he ever needed a policemans help,they should say f--- Antonio...........jackass
but white police has got to stop it!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty disgusting that 20 teams are very interested in this guy, so much for the claim teams always make about "high character" guys who won't destroy the locker room. I hope it blows up on the team who does finally sign this idiot.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not even the best 6th rounder of your own era dude...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... sounds........ good