• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers throws a tantrum

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They had 3 boys and all they really wanted was healthy, happy kids which is what they got. Thanks for your concern.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had 3 boys and all they really wanted was healthy, happy kids which is what they got. Thanks for your concern.
Your stupid ass is still here.? What a fucking loser you are.......now go get some cheetos, tune into fox news and you be happy,

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your stupid ass is still here.? What a fucking loser you are.......now go get some cheetos, tune into fox news and you be happy,

Cheetos and Fox news??????????

Been dropped on your head a few times, eh Sped?

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry dickface, you don't belong here and you can't come up with anything better than "sped" ? Why don't you shuffle on over to your boyfriends house and do what you do best.
Stupid ass

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems kinda gay to put a story about Rodgers on the Bears team board. You should have put it on the General/NFL board and let everyone have a crack at this without having to worry about getting blasted for trolling.

Sorry dickface, you don't belong here and you can't come up with anything better than "sped" ? Why don't you shuffle on over to your boyfriends house and do what you do best.
Stupid ass

tumblr_lrrcfn4HSL1qzn1iso1_500.gif

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems kinda gay to put a story about Rodgers on the Bears team board. You should have put it on the General/NFL board and let everyone have a crack at this without having to worry about getting blasted for trolling.

I guess if anybody is an expert on all things gay it would be you.

This was put on the Bears board because of the tantrum and how Jay was always ridiculed because of his so called sideline demeanor

Now take your gay ass elsewhere and do you trolling there

His reasoning Rex is exact......

But by doing that, he just compared an average qb to a future HOF'er,2x NFL MVP,a SB MVP and arguably the best qb in the game.All in the mean time, Jay has missed two and a half games this season.so I'm not sure why the interception comment.
And for the missed reciever,damn he got me there.Aaron is known for that you know.(sarcasm lol)......

The Jay/Rodgers comparisons are just endless I'm guessing........

C

cubzzzfanincali

Characterizing that as a "tantrum" is idiotic. He was clearly irritated but as upset displays by football players on the sidelines go that's peanuts. By that standard there are a couple of hundred "tantrums" thrown in every nfl game.

What is a lot more interesting is how the refs managed to miss calling the obvious illegal pick on the packers that allowed Cobb to be so open.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Characterizing that as a "tantrum" is idiotic. He was clearly irritated but as upset displays by football players on the sidelines go that's peanuts. By that standard there are a couple of hundred "tantrums" thrown in every nfl game.

What is a lot more interesting is how the refs managed to miss calling the obvious illegal pick on the packers that allowed Cobb to be so open.
Yeah, it's fucking sarcasm jagbag......

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His reasoning Rex is exact......

But by doing that, he just compared an average qb to a future HOF'er,2x NFL MVP,a SB MVP and arguably the best qb in the game.All in the mean time, Jay has missed two and a half games this season.so I'm not sure why the interception comment.
And for the missed reciever,damn he got me there.Aaron is known for that you know.(sarcasm lol)......

The Jay/Rodgers comparisons are just endless I'm guessing........
Awwww, nice to see you protecting your boyfriend....licking the balls of Rodgers and you say you wouldn't put on a packers jersey for money. You are a liar and a piece of shit.... a packers troll is what you are

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to see no one wants to have fun with this....Peter Gozintite is the only one that understands that laughter is the best [email protected] are you always so serious? Have a little fun in your life, I get it you are a cubs fan and they suck since 1908 but my GOD lighten the fuck up......Wood and AI, you both are a lost cause....therapy is in your future because the jealously you show about jay is sickening.....move on hand enjoy life

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to see no one wants to have fun with this....Peter Gozintite is the only one that understands that laughter is the best [email protected] are you always so serious? Have a little fun in your life, I get it you are a cubs fan and they suck since 1908 but my GOD lighten the fuck up......Wood and AI, you both are a lost cause....therapy is in your future because the jealously you show about jay is sickening.....move on hand enjoy life

Nice to know you are tinking of me Leo, even though I have not responded to this thread yet, I guess this is an invitation though.....

I thought he threw the microsoft surface because he was upset with himself after seeing how open Cobb was, I mean, thats what they said on TV, we are supposed to take their words as facts right?

I am sure the league will talk to him about disrespecting a major sponsor.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember witnessing Michael Jordan get a wee bit disgruntled a time or two after a tough loss filled with missed opportunities.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do they even call that shit anymore? I swear I see it about 5 times a game. 10 if New England's playing.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, whenev
Nice to know you are tinking of me Leo, even though I have not responded to this thread yet, I guess this is an invitation though.....

I thought he threw the microsoft surface because he was upset with himself after seeing how open Cobb was, I mean, thats what they said on TV, we are supposed to take their words as facts right?

I am sure the league will talk to him about disrespecting a major sponsor.
Yeah, whenever asshole or faggot is in the topic you are surely thought of....

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he was suspended for a year and a half

C

cubzzzfanincali

Yeah, it's fucking sarcasm jagbag......

Oh. Yeah probably should have been obvious to me, given the degree of obviously light-hearted humor and quick-response followup you've thrown into this thread. Clearly joking.