• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers throws a tantrum

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers throws a tantrum on the sideline in which he threw a microsoft surface tablet to the ground after his qb coach handed it to him.....Rodgers misses a wide open Randall Cobb in the endzone and Rodgers throws a red zone interception, which now he is tied with Jay Cutler for the season

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers throws a tantrum on the sideline in which he threw a microsoft surface tablet to the ground after his qb coach handed it to him.....Rodgers misses a wide open Randall Cobb in the endzone and Rodgers throws a red zone interception, which now he is tied with Jay Cutler for the season[/QUOTE]

Roflmao......:pound:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers throws a tantrum on the sideline in which he threw a microsoft surface tablet to the ground after his qb coach handed it to him.....Rodgers misses a wide open Randall Cobb in the endzone and Rodgers throws a red zone interception, which now he is tied with Jay Cutler for the season
I think you are smoking too much weed. :dhd:

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono::rolleyes2:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never saw this, are you sure it even happened?
You didn't see the end of the game?

Rodgers threw a pick in the redzone? As the play started, Cobb ran a play that used a pick to get him WIDE OPEN in the end zone at the start of the play...Rodgers pulled the ball down, moved a bit in the pocket, got scared and then threw a pick

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't see the end of the game?

Rodgers threw a pick in the redzone? As the play started, Cobb ran a play that used a pick to get him WIDE OPEN in the end zone at the start of the play...Rodgers pulled the ball down, moved a bit in the pocket, got scared and then threw a pick
I saw him throw the INT but I didn't see him throw his pad down afterwards. If he did I wouldn't blame him as Cobb was wide open on the play.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems kinda gay to put a story about Rodgers on the Bears team board. You should have put it on the General/NFL board and let everyone have a crack at this without having to worry about getting blasted for trolling.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems kinda gay to put a story about Rodgers on the Bears team board. You should have put it on the General/NFL board and let everyone have a crack at this without having to worry about getting blasted for trolling.

I guess if anybody is an expert on all things gay it would be you.

This was put on the Bears board because of the tantrum and how Jay was always ridiculed because of his so called sideline demeanor

Now take your gay ass elsewhere and do you trolling there

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw him throw the INT but I didn't see him throw his pad down afterwards. If he did I wouldn't blame him as Cobb was wide open on the play.

? It was shown on Sunday night football in America......I giggled my ass off

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if anybody is an expert on all things gay it would be you.

Yes, I can spot a limey pole smoker a mile away.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big fan of faggots but you two can do what you want, yeech

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leomaz might be a "defective", but at least the Bears are really good so he's got that goin for him.