• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A week to go

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Fish even if they're in the mid-20's in the power ranking. I don't care about that. They could overtake NE even if you can never count out Brady. I'm trying to project where I see Tannehill, who
has to be the guy if you're looking at Miami. I like their front 7 on D. On O add in Wallace to stretch the
D. He needs to concentrate on hauling in the rock. I believe they picked up Keller, too. RJones is a solid safety. They have components.

Are they perfect? Of course not or they wouldn't be 23rd in the Power Rankings. Can they surprise the
NFL and make a run in a fairly weak AFC? I think they can. :suds:

I totally agree, plus to many distractions could disrupt the Pats. I know Brady is still the x-factor, but he did lose 2 key components to that offense in Welker and Hernandez. Plus no one knows if Gronk will be fully healthy after 4 or 5 surgeries plus if Amendolla can stay healthy. Does seem like the Dolphins are in line to take that division.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually misworded that stalker...more of a lurker, I do remember your handle on the ESPN boards as I always read em but never posted. Shoot I've posted here more than ESPN in the last few years.

A lurker, not a stalker. Good to hear. Welcome to SportsHoopla. I'm hoping more lurkers sign up. Many of us were lurkers before we became posters. Did you see any of my posts urging fans to move to SportsHoopla?

This is going to be a great year for Seahawks fans . :suds: