• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it was nice to see the Tigers come back to take the lead. Too bad Chamberlain is coming in and we will most likely be losing when this inning is over.

Just the fact Chamberlain has a job in our bullpen tells us how ugly the situation is back there. He has been absolutely battered since after the all-star break last year.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow -- bullet by ellsbury to get the double play. Happy I was wrong.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't turn the game off just yet. It is 2-1. Detroit doesn't have guys like Betances and Miller coming out of the bullpen. Though Betances doesn't look like himself this year, it hasn't cost him yet in games.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked up Alfredo Simon as a two start pitcher in my fantasy H2H league, because he was facing CC. Everything I kept seeing about CC is he was getting clobbered and was struggling. He looked pretty good to me today.

I have to say -- I've been a fan of his since he basically put the Brewers on his back and carried them to the playoffs a few years back, pitching like every other day it seemed.

On a side note -- Detroit wins. The Tigers can do no wrong at the beginning of the year. Everything is going their way. Hope it continues. So far -- I'm liking what our new 4 and 5 starters are doing for us. They are pitching like aces. Not sure how we were able to get Greene, but he reminds me of Doug Fister with a crisper fastball.

Could be a fun year if these guys continue to deal like they have been.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be curious to see how many games last year we won 1-0 and 2-1. We seem to be on the right end of every game like this.

And now I understand what it means to have a shortstop with range -- Iglesias is absolutely ridiculous and that play he made on Gardner was sick and it is more of the norm than it is surprising. He makes some of the smoothest plays at SS that I've ever witnessed.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iglesias is absolutely ridiculous and that play he made on Gardner was sick and it is more of the norm than it is surprising. He makes some of the smoothest plays at SS that I've ever witnessed.

When Gose plays, Detroit's defense up the middle is every bit as good as Parrish-Trammell-Whitaker-Lemon.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked up Alfredo Simon as a two start pitcher in my fantasy H2H league, because he was facing CC. Everything I kept seeing about CC is he was getting clobbered and was struggling. He looked pretty good to me today.

I have to say -- I've been a fan of his since he basically put the Brewers on his back and carried them to the playoffs a few years back, pitching like every other day it seemed.

On a side note -- Detroit wins. The Tigers can do no wrong at the beginning of the year. Everything is going their way. Hope it continues. So far -- I'm liking what our new 4 and 5 starters are doing for us. They are pitching like aces. Not sure how we were able to get Greene, but he reminds me of Doug Fister with a crisper fastball.

Could be a fun year if these guys continue to deal like they have been.

As for your comment about CC he hasn't been bad in his previous starts. He's been pitching like a 3rd starter basically in the first 2 starts. Tonight he performed more like a #1 or #2 starter.

I don't exactly remember his numbers from his first start but I think it was 6 IP and 4 ER while in the 2nd start he went 7 and allowed 4 ER

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40 innings by Royals bullpen, 3 runs given up by the 2 mop up guys.

Paulo Orlando 7 hits on the season, 5 triples

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be curious to see how many games last year we won 1-0 and 2-1. We seem to be on the right end of every game like this.

And now I understand what it means to have a shortstop with range -- Iglesias is absolutely ridiculous and that play he made on Gardner was sick and it is more of the norm than it is surprising. He makes some of the smoothest plays at SS that I've ever witnessed.

I sure hope your young and never saw Ozzie or Omar, but we were just as excited after seeing Alcedes Escobar over Nefie Perez and Angel Berroa. You had a great step up in just one season.