• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A gripe about a game we won

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the officiating was just horrible. I usually bitch about the coach when we get penalties at the wrong time but against the chiefs there were some that I really scratched my head on.

The one where Tyron got a holding and it was about as ticky tack as they come. I am thinking that he is so good that when a player gets blocked as well as they do and flop it looks like he is holding.

Then we see Lee get friggin mugged and nothing. I couldn't believe it.

My biggest bull shit was the personal foul on Woods. He was in front/side of guy and went shoulder to shoulder. Crap call at a very pivotal moment. Could have been devastating.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a dallas and sooner fan, i am dealing with bad officiating all year lol

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the officiating was just horrible. I usually bitch about the coach when we get penalties at the wrong time but against the chiefs there were some that I really scratched my head on.

The one where Tyron got a holding and it was about as ticky tack as they come. I am thinking that he is so good that when a player gets blocked as well as they do and flop it looks like he is holding.

My biggest bull shit was the personal foul on Woods. He was in front/side of guy and went shoulder to shoulder. Crap call at a very pivotal moment. Could have been devastating.

Funny you say this cause one of my boys texted me like 10 pictures of Dallas blatantly holding. It's just part of the game. My problem is the crap PI calls they make.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you say this cause one of my boys texted me like 10 pictures of Dallas blatantly holding. It's just part of the game. My problem is the crap PI calls they make.

Sweet. Upload them so we can see.

Here is one of mine

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we got a break with the Dez PI. I've seen worse not called and less called.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the Hill Mary, Heath wasn't being held, he was getting mugged

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. That is some crazy obsession. How are Cowboy fans supposed to see other fans as objective when we read stuff like that? I think I checked the Eagle score a couple of times and that was the extent of my thoughts about them on Sunday.

I don't complain often about officials and think people who complain about them over and over are usually whiners and it's always the same people that think their team is the one getting screwed by the refs. Your friend seems to fit this mold from first glance. They never acknowledge the ones that go their way. I think it is an impossible job with HD, slo-mo, instant replay. there is holding every single play. The Woods one did bother me because I thought it was a great Football play. Just stop having kickoffs if that is a penalty. To me that was a text book block to get your head around to the front of the body. The Lee one was also so obvious that you wonder how it could be missed. But it's part of the game and you just move on. I think a couple of Cowboys were being held on the "Hill Mary" but I think the refs didn't know who the heck to look at and were as confused as the Cowboys seemed to be. For me I'd rather see less called then more. I am fine having my guys held once in a while with no call as long as our guys get the same treatment. I also like when DBs are able to be physical with WRs. I guess I have a much higher opinion of refs than most fans do...or maybe I have a lower standard for what I think they should be calling:scratch:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. That is some crazy obsession. How are Cowboy fans supposed to see other fans as objective when we read stuff like that? I think I checked the Eagle score a couple of times and that was the extent of my thoughts about them on Sunday.

I don't complain often about officials and think people who complain about them over and over are usually whiners and it's always the same people that think their team is the one getting screwed by the refs. Your friend seems to fit this mold from first glance. They never acknowledge the ones that go their way. I think it is an impossible job with HD, slo-mo, instant replay. there is holding every single play. The Woods one did bother me because I thought it was a great Football play. Just stop having kickoffs if that is a penalty. To me that was a text book block to get your head around to the front of the body. The Lee one was also so obvious that you wonder how it could be missed. But it's part of the game and you just move on. I think a couple of Cowboys were being held on the "Hill Mary" but I think the refs didn't know who the heck to look at and were as confused as the Cowboys seemed to be. For me I'd rather see less called then more. I am fine having my guys held once in a while with no call as long as our guys get the same treatment. I also like when DBs are able to be physical with WRs. I guess I have a much higher opinion of refs than most fans do...or maybe I have a lower standard for what I think they should be calling:scratch:

It's crazy obsession my friend watched the Cowboys? And what do you care? You're a Jets fann

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crazy obsession my friend watched the Cowboys? And what do you care? You're a Jets fann
no that he sent a Cardinals fan 10 plays where he thought the Cowboys were holding. He sounds like a miserable whiny bitch when it comes to sports. But I'm sure he is a nice guy

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet. Upload them so we can see.

Here is one of mine

A mostly irrelevant play but I remember thinking that wasnt much of a penalty.

I personally have come to accept that the NFL is like the NBA now with so many 50/50 calls that a ref may or may not enforce. That said, I don't really have an issue with the outcome of this game at all because I think its pretty clear that the Cowboys have the better players.