• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

_phillies_ 911 Call

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hello, 911? this is _phillies_. yeah. no you don't need to come. yeah my brother, well he may be my brother. my mom and dad were married since they were 25 but i never got a test done, so what do i know, he may not be my brother. he could just be a co-inhabitant of my house. anyway my brother/co-inhabitant is passed out on the floor. well, to be honest he could be sleeping, what do i know. i checked for a pulse and he didn't have one but he could have taken that potion from romeo and juliet. what? no you don't need to send anyone- yet. i'm not an expert and i wouldn't want to waste your time until an expert ruled on it. anyway, my brother/co-inhabitant who is passed out/sleeping/dead has a needle in his arm. yeah, a needle. i have no idea what that means. drugs? i thought that, but honestly we'd need a chemist here to determine what it was he was injecting. it may just be a flu shot. does he have a history of drug abuse? well, i'm not really qualified to say. maybe. what the fuck do i know. anyway, don't send an ambulance. just send an three experts: dna expert, passing out or sleeping expert, and a chemistry expert. yeah thanks. got to go- these assholes on my sports forums are making statements. yeah, statements. phillies should start joseph- oh no no no i don't think so!