• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9/27 South Eliminated @ North Eliminated

sf1giantfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Ohtani will not have much interest in playing for the Giants. But for slightly different reasons. I think him not wanting to play for the M’s was because of the history of them having one of the greatest Japanese players of all time. The giants never had one of the greatest Japanese players so no problem starting a legacy here.

One thing is certain, he doesn’t want to play for another losing team. He wants to contribute to a World Series Team. Now if he sees the team is serious and starts by getting rid of Kap and signs Bellinger and at least attempt to sign another big name pitcher or hitter then he might consider us. He also would have an opt out every 2 years in his 400 million contract.

Im sure his agent is going through the best options for him, and although we may have at one time been near the top our name has since been crossed off.

sf1giantfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants are showing interest in Japanese pitcher Yoshinobu Yamamoto who is expecting to post this off season to the MLB. I wonder if he is friends with Ohtani and that is part of the reason they gave interest in him

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants are showing interest in Japanese pitcher Yoshinobu Yamamoto who is expecting to post this off season to the MLB. I wonder if he is friends with Ohtani and that is part of the reason they gave interest in him
Giants have been linked as being interested in him for a while. Just like they have been linked to every major star coming out of Asia for the last 15 years. You want to guess how many of them they actually landed?

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of your dues will actually go to him. He’ll get paid $600,000,100 from the giants FO and this board.
Wait, that doesn't make sense. How much of our dues are going to him? With what you charge, I would have assumed the salary would be at least $600,000,150.

Is everyone paying the same dues?