• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9/25 Snell @ Charlotte (Elimination Game for the Loser)

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, some gangster level hit pieces getting put out on Joc and Kap lol.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, some gangster level hit pieces getting put out on Joc and Kap lol.

Yeah, Baggs' recent drop on The Athletic has a lot of smoke. He more than hints at a clubhouse that is not very competitive (leave alone talented). Webb is "tired of losing" and says "Big changes need to be made." This guy is the ace and the young foundation of the team.

As they say in the newsroom, developing...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that Webb is starting to stand up and be a true leader. It is hard for a pitcher to be the clubhouse leader, though.

I love to see some legit shade thrown Pedo’s direction. He just isn’t a professional.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that Webb is starting to stand up and be a true leader. It is hard for a pitcher to be the clubhouse leader, though.

I love to see some legit shade thrown Pedo’s direction. He just isn’t a professional.

The Giants lost a great deal of leadership with Buster's retirement and with Belt's departure to the Jays. I wonder if that isn't part of Sandy Waffle's problem. They have a world and a half of talent in the clubhouse (and the pay stubs to show for it!), but is there a leader in that clubhouse?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants lost a great deal of leadership with Buster's retirement and with Belt's departure to the Jays. I wonder if that isn't part of Sandy Waffle's problem. They have a world and a half of talent in the clubhouse (and the pay stubs to show for it!), but is there a leader in that clubhouse?
Machado grew more mature, but when that guy is being touted as your clubhouse leader, you have real problems.