• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8/23 GDT CIN @ SF

TheSaboteur

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
edit: nevermind he was out

lolol

ElJimador

Keepin it Real
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, this is best Sandoval has looked at the plate since April. I love him staying inside the ball and going the other way instead of trying to jerk like he has been.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh man..this thread is awesomesauce..

I'm not too sure about the kids crying and the connection with Jesus...being that there's a walking velociraptor walking around in the room..

lol, couldn't agree more Anthem. Just crazy, awesomeness going on in this thread. I love it.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure someone probably is. Producing content that helps drive page views and ups goggle rankings is a business. Don't think it's worth doing it though, unless you live in india.

I thought goggle rankings were how you sort chicks in the bar at 1:53 AM :p

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gotcha, so if I'm reading you correctly, it's more how the mass is distributed amongst the bat (i.e. - you're thinking that maybe the mass concentrated only toward the barrel might not be the right way to look at it).

You and me both. I wasn't horrible in average, but I wasn't good either. Had zero power. Only hit 2 home runs my entire baseball career (which wasn't much anyway). Used to be an ok pitcher, but I had a late growth spurt, so my pitching days ended rather quickly. My fastball was most people's changeups.

In this instance, would it just be f=ma then gp? Please excuse the ignorance.

When we're dealing with changes in direction that occur over a very small time interval you want to think in terms of a momentum exchange: so some portion of the mv^2 of the bat transferred to the ball. Same general idea though.

ElJimador

Keepin it Real
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Uribe has been a little gimpy still and starting to get worn down. When Rent gets off the DL I'd like to see him getting most of the starts. I wouldn't mind Fontenot getting another start or 2 at SS before then too.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Uribe has been a little gimpy still and starting to get worn down. When Rent gets off the DL I'd like to see him getting most of the starts. I wouldn't mind Fontenot getting another start or 2 at SS before then too.

I though there was an outside chance Uribe got DL'd for Ross. He needs a week off.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
oh man..this thread is awesomesauce..

I'm not too sure about the kids crying and the connection with Jesus...being that there's a velociraptor walking around in the room..

LOL. Somebody edited that in. The original gif is from some documentary of a Jesus camp.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm also a White Sox fan (long story, born in Chicago, lived here 22 years since going to Cal), and Uribe is what he is. Not as good as his RBI stats. Total free swinger. Great utility guy who can play all 3 infield slots and hit a little, but not an every day guy. A VERY valuable piece on a team (like the 2005 champs the Sox).

I am quite serious when I say that Uribe drawing 4 walks in a game earlier this year will never happen again until the earth crashes into the sun.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought goggle rankings were how you sort chicks in the bar at 1:53 AM :p

my scotch goggles have seen a few Jennifer Connellys and Jessica Albas hanging out before 2:00am..

photos later revealed otherwise ... extremely otherwise :L

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys (SFAnthem I know your answer) think of the theory that Tito and perhaps others are actually sock puppets ESPN fakes to add posts/traffic? He's so fucking crazy it might be true.

Wouldn't be surprised msg.....wouldn't be surprised one bit. Although I also wouldn't be surprised if the guy was just a delusional racist who had a tough time growing up. Either way, no matter how frustrated he can make me.....if that is the real him, I feel bad for him. Not like I'm superior to the guy, but he's got a lot of hatred in there.....it if is not a facade that is.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Somebody edited that in. The original gif is from some documentary of a Jesus camp.

excellent edit..that took the clip to another level