• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7/29 GDT Bums @ Tron

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like the rumors of them getting a guy like Pence to subside, he would even further upgrade their lineup.

Man! Would they put Ethier in left? That would easily be the best outfield in baseball on both sides of the ball. Doubles would not exist for opponents at Dodgers' Stadium. Some team has be able to offer a better package than LA.

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man! Would they put Ethier in left? That would easily be the best outfield in baseball on both sides of the ball. Doubles would not exist for opponents at Dodgers' Stadium. Some team has be able to offer a better package than LA.

That is the feeling I had when I heard that Greinke was traded to the Angels (YES! Not to the Dodgers!).

Last edited by a moderator:

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would hope so, but LA has that luxury of being able to absorb payroll

Even worse than pence would be if they got Shin Soo Choo but I'm not sure they have the prospects to get it done. He's like a Melky-type.