• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7.24 Indians vs M's

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope Safeco Joe can keep this win streak going...

Kazmir (4.30 era) vs Saunders (4.28 era)

Indians lineup

Bourn
Swisher
Kipnis
Cabrera
Santana
Aviles
Reynolds
Gomes
Stubbs

M's lineup

Miller
Franklin
Seager
Morales
Bay (LF)
Smoak
Saunders (CF)
Chavez (RF)
Blanco

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the errors stop. Indians have like 8 errors in the last 4. Pathetic!

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the errors stop. Indians have like 8 errors in the last 4. Pathetic!

yep, they seemed to do everything in their power to lose yesterday's game.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good start for Saunders

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never understood the M's management's love affair with oh Noesi, but it's got to stop. Cut that guy. Now.

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noesi needs to go...now. Dude SUCKS!

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe that Montero-Pineda trade could get any worse.

I guess I was wrong. Thanks Hector

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe that Montero-Pineda trade could get any worse.

I guess I was wrong. Thanks Hector

It's hard to believe that to this point the M's have come out on the worse end of a trade in which the guy they traded away has not pitched a single inning a year and a half later. Noesi + Montero WAR = -1.2, Pineda WAR = 0. :L

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of the loss today, gotta give the team their due.

Now, now, I know I'm usually one of those who would criticize or get a laugh out of the way some play, like Saunders, but I'm really not that let down by the loss today, and here's why:

1. Taking two games out of the three vs. Cleveland, who has been pretty good this year, is still a remarkable achievement.

2. The eight-game winning streak that got snapped...well, it's rare we ever get those kinds of streaks anymore!

3. Who's been calling the plays while Wedge was in the hospital? Did a pretty good job Monday and Tuesday.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to believe that to this point the M's have come out on the worse end of a trade in which the guy they traded away has not pitched a single inning a year and a half later. Noesi + Montero WAR = -1.2, Pineda WAR = 0. :L
WAR...Huh! What is it good for?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, our winning streak was snapped. Sucks

However, we still won the series, which is much more of a realistic goal to build on than "sweep every series." Also, if you watched the games, aside from the miscues on defense, the Indians' offense is pretty potent. They really make you work, especially today when they would lay off of everything borderline and hit anything closer to the middle hard. There's no letup in them. You take the lead? They're gonna come back for it in the next 1/2 inning.

Cleveland is a good team and we won the series against them with our 3 worst pitchers. I'm good with that. Here come the Twins who aren't nearly as good and we're sending Felix and Kuma out there for another series win and hopefully a new start to a winning streak.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

However, we still won the series, which is much more of a realistic goal to build on than "sweep every series." Also, if you watched the games, aside from the miscues on defense, the Indians' offense is pretty potent. They really make you work, especially today when they would lay off of everything borderline and hit anything closer to the middle hard. There's no letup in them. You take the lead? They're gonna come back for it in the next 1/2 inning.

Cleveland is a good team and we won the series against them with our 3 worst pitchers. I'm good with that. Here come the Twins who aren't nearly as good and we're sending Felix and Kuma out there for another series win and hopefully a new start to a winning streak.

Good post, I'm not worried about that loss... you could feel it coming anyway. Let's take 3 of 4 from the Twins and get to 3 games under .500.

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so bummed about the loss. I just wish this organization would realize that when they trot Noesi out to pitch they are basically conceding the loss and THAT is not ok. How much longer do we need to be subjected to a guy that can't pitch for crap and gets upset when he is constantly sent down for poor play? DFA the fool and bring up Caraway. I'm almost positive he could do a better job.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so bummed about the loss. I just wish this organization would realize that when they trot Noesi out to pitch they are basically conceding the loss and THAT is not ok. How much longer do we need to be subjected to a guy that can't pitch for crap and gets upset when he is constantly sent down for poor play? DFA the fool and bring up Caraway. I'm almost positive he could do a better job.

:agree:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not worried about the loss, the M's aren't making the playoffs this year so wins and losses are meaningless from that standpoint. I just really dislike Noesi and want him gone. I've wanted him gone since probably last May. He sucks they send him down, has an ERA of 8 in Tacoma and gets rewarded by getting called back up. For some reason the M's management is enamored with him. Must have lewd pictures or something.