• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7/26 Twins vs M's

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading out tonight and won't be able to see the game but I feel confident with King Felix on the mound

Scott Diamond (5-9, 5.53 era) vs Felix Hernandez (11-4, 2.43 era)

Twins line up

Dozier
Carroll
Morneau
Doumit
Herrmann
Thomas
Hicks
Butera
Florimon

M's line up

Bay
Franklin
Ibanez
Morales
Seager
Smoak
Ackley
Ryan
Blanco

go M's

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be two zip but the usual refs/umps give Seattle the finger again. So tired of Seattle getting the shaft on so many calls.

And the ONE call that was actually RIGHT (Golden Tate's TD) the entire sportsnation jumps down our throat.

F U sportsnation, F U ESPN, F U MLB/NFL/NBA orgs, just F everyone outside of Seattle in general. /end rant, I'm done.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on M's, get a run here and get Felix the W.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonofabitch

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on M's, get a run here and get Felix the W.

W/L is a meaningless stat for a pitcher, IMO, but it would have been nice to see them score more than 1 run in 9 innings against one of the worst teams in MLB.

Just an overall depressing day for me with Zunino's injury.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game should be over. But instead the stupid 2nd base ump blows an obvious call and screws the Ms. If it was the Yankees, Sox, or really any East Coast team this would be plastered all over ESPN for the next 48 hours with possible rule changes, but because it's Seattle, F it.

I love the stupid Green Bay/Seattle NFL game last year. Correct call yet everyone bitches about it.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W/L is a meaningless stat for a pitcher, IMO, but it would have been nice to see them score more than 1 run in 9 innings against one of the worst teams in MLB.

I agree that W/L is a meaningless stat for a pitcher but it seems to still have influence on HoF/Cy Young voting.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know, I just like to see the pitcher get rewarded with a win when he pitches well. Felix deserved one tonight.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a terrible shame

it's been nice for a couple of weeks not having the reliable disappointment of garbage like this

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a terrible shame

it's been nice for a couple of weeks not having the reliable disappointment of garbage like this

Yah, it should've been over too. "HMM, GUY DROPS THROW OUT OF GLOVE, BUT SOMEHOW AN OUT!?" Not to mention the questionable strikes not called from Felix's pitches.

This game was rigged. I give up. FUCK Seattle Mariners. I just gotta drink myself into a coma for a few more weeks until NFL starts. Despite the crap calls there, at least the sport isn't boring as fuck to watch.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game should be over. But instead the stupid 2nd base ump blows an obvious call and screws the Ms. If it was the Yankees, Sox, or really any East Coast team this would be plastered all over ESPN for the next 48 hours with possible rule changes, but because it's Seattle, F it.

I love the stupid Green Bay/Seattle NFL game last year. Correct call yet everyone bitches about it.

I agree that the ump's blown call cost the M's at least one run and this game probably should never have gone into extra innings, however I'm not willing to give the Mariners offense a pass tonight either. They were facing an awful pitcher and they just looked pitiful tonight. The Mariners had opportunities to put the game away and make the ump's blown call meaningless and they didn't do it. I put the blame for this loss on the M's offense for failing to come through. Now having said that, that ump is an idiot who has no business being an umpire if he can't see an obvious play 5 feet in front of his face.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was rigged. I give up. FUCK Seattle Mariners. I just gotta drink myself into a coma for a few more weeks until NFL starts. Despite the crap calls there, at least the sport isn't boring as fuck to watch.

After seeing the influx of morons into the Seahawks fanbase after they started winning, I think I can live with mediocrity on the Mariners part.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
however I'm not willing to give the Mariners offense a pass tonight either...

exactly

blown calls happen both ways, and they tend to even out over the course of the year

this was all on the incompetence of the m's offense tonight

franklin scored the only run, and since the kids are all i really care about, i'm not too upset.