• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #6 The Ohio State @ 2-0 Indiana - Fox 12est

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute. Wasn't there recently a goofy ann arbor homer that was making fun of Ohio State for hiring a former meeeechegan coach? I wonder if he's still laughing?
Fairly certain the same ann arbor homer was also saying Gattis was going to turn this offense into some kind of juggernaut. Instead they simply can't stop turning the ball over - five turnovers in two games against Middle Tennessee and Army? Woof.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IU torched us two years in a row. It's amazing how we look with Schiano and Davis gone. I said many times last season that I didn't believe for a second that our defensive talent was just that bad, that it was coaching and scheme, and I was mocked pretty roundly on here. What a difference a year and a new defensive coaching staff makes.
Right...with all the 4 and 5-star players who ended up in the NFL draft did not seem likely it was talent.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fairly certain the same ann arbor homer was also saying Gattis was going to turn this offense into some kind of juggernaut. Instead they simply can't stop turning the ball over - five turnovers in two games against Middle Tennessee and Army? Woof.

Jimmy Jam needs his player to succeed in ann arbor. He can't win anything with Hoke's recruits. I wonder if trustmeimright still believes in that fantasy? That fella & mazeNblew09 are the Beavis & Butthead of SportsHoopla.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The big running plays were so frustrating last year. Our LBs were so lost at times. I can't tell you how many times I counted last year where two LBs attempted to fill the same gap. Then of course this affected our over the middle pass protection as they couldn't figure that out either and often left the defensive backfield to fend for themselves.