• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers at Seahawks

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're going to get slaughtered. :L

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're going to get slaughtered. :L

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Hey X,

Why even create this thread, lol? Are you into punishment for some reason? It really doesn't matter anyway. It is all about next year at this point. That is where I am at anyway.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is actually on tv here in CT. I'm not sure that my tv will survive the night. For the first time since the Singletary days my pick and bets are against the 9ers. Sad day for me.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another story about this crap:Silver: Divorce is inevitable in San Francisco - NFL.com

"Divorce is inevitable," NFL Media's Michael Silver said Sunday on NFL GameDay Morning.
It's been a long, awkward road to get here.
"This is a divorce that a lot of us have seen coming since that surreal day at the combine that we learned that the Cleveland Browns and 49ers had had talks about a potential trade for Jim Harbaugh," Silver said. "We've seen in recent NFL history that when a coach seems to be on his way out, it doesn't usually go well. Bill Cowher in Pittsburgh, John Fox in Carolina being some examples. Jim Harbaugh had those players rallied like they were a group in a fight together.
"It's been individualized in the last year. Players have wondered if Jim Harbaugh is more about himself. The pistol offense disappeared, where Colin Kaepernick was so successful. Why? Was that about credit, or was it about trying to win games? And you've got a coach clearly who is dissatisfied in bosses who aren't going to the mat for him. Divorce is inevitable."
In many ways Sunday's game in Seattle is Harbaugh's last stand. This has been a wildly successful four-year run for Harbaugh, but it's going to leave a bitter aftertaste like the excruciating playoff defeats of the last few years.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is actually on tv here in CT. I'm not sure that my tv will survive the night. For the first time since the Singletary days my pick and bets are against the 9ers. Sad day for me.

Darken, Don't sweat it. Like I've said before. The 49ers aren't playing for anything. It is all about next year. Just hope the 49ers don't get any more serious injuries that could linger into next year.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darken, Don't sweat it. Like I've said before. The 49ers aren't playing for anything. It is all about next year. Just hope the 49ers don't get any more serious injuries that could linger into next year.
I'm glad that Bowman and Dorsey got put on IR. I just can't watch a team lay down and I hope that they won't today.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad that Bowman and Dorsey got put on IR. I just can't watch a team lay down and I hope that they won't today.

Me too. I would have been ticked if Bowman hit the field and risked reinjuring his knee for nothing. I thought they layed down against Seattle at home a couple of weeks ago. They didn't play inspired ball at all.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still hope that the 9ers win. I want them to win every game this season. Still a little homer left in me! :nod:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another story about this crap:Silver: Divorce is inevitable in San Francisco - NFL.com

"Divorce is inevitable," NFL Media's Michael Silver said Sunday on NFL GameDay Morning.
It's been a long, awkward road to get here.
"This is a divorce that a lot of us have seen coming since that surreal day at the combine that we learned that the Cleveland Browns and 49ers had had talks about a potential trade for Jim Harbaugh," Silver said. "We've seen in recent NFL history that when a coach seems to be on his way out, it doesn't usually go well. Bill Cowher in Pittsburgh, John Fox in Carolina being some examples. Jim Harbaugh had those players rallied like they were a group in a fight together.
"It's been individualized in the last year. Players have wondered if Jim Harbaugh is more about himself. The pistol offense disappeared, where Colin Kaepernick was so successful. Why? Was that about credit, or was it about trying to win games? And you've got a coach clearly who is dissatisfied in bosses who aren't going to the mat for him. Divorce is inevitable."
In many ways Sunday's game in Seattle is Harbaugh's last stand. This has been a wildly successful four-year run for Harbaugh, but it's going to leave a bitter aftertaste like the excruciating playoff defeats of the last few years.

I discounted these stories at the beginning of the season. Not saying they weren't true, but found some of them questionable. But after this wouldn't die down all year, I suspect there is alot to them. Plus, Silver does some good reporting. He isn't a shock jock like Kawakami

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I discounted these stories at the beginning of the season. Not saying they weren't true, but found some of them questionable. But after this wouldn't die down all year, I suspect there is alot to them. Plus, Silver does some good reporting. He isn't a shock jock like Kawakami
Same here really. I just shot all of these stories down early in the season but at this moment I think we fans might want to get ready.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope to see the whole roster play. Switch it up, keep it a little interesting, and reduce the chances of injury.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey X,

Why even create this thread, lol? Are you into punishment for some reason? It really doesn't matter anyway. It is all about next year at this point. That is where I am at anyway.

Yea I know. We still may see some positive things come from this game though. If the game gets out of hand, we should just throw in all the young players.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if our team has any fight in them.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good first play, at least Kaep went with the designed play this time

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2