• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 4) Oklahoma City Thunder vs 5) Utah Jazz

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was calculated. KD might have been leaning toward GS, but there is no chance he had his mind made up before the FA meetings. Also, he announced the decision before the FA moratorium was even over, so he did not delay. LeBron usually takes well over a week to make his decisions. KD didn't do that.

Lastly, there was nobody OKC could have signed to replace KD. As soon as he left, you all were screwed.

There wasn't anyone as good but the other Fa's had already signed by the time he made his announcement. We disagree on the move being calculated.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No issue if thst is the reason he left, be a man and say it instead of playing like shit and choking off a title when you had it won. Russ is an easy target but it is undeniable that he is a superstar and I think the best athlete to ever play the game and a competitor unlike no other in the league.

Russ is a great athlete and a competitor. No doubt

You just can't always overcome obstacles with brute force. That is RUss' MO.

Russ is like the strongman who tries to break down the cement wall with his bare hands. Meanwhile, his opposition just takes a step to the side and walks through the open door.

It takes more than just being hella athletic and competive. You have to play smart too, and Russ doesn't.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ is a great athlete and a competitor. No doubt

You just can't always overcome obstacles with brute force. That is RUss' MO.

Russ is like the strongman who tries to break down the cement wall with his bare hands. Meanwhile, his opposition just takes a step to the side and walks through the open door.

It takes more than just being hella athletic and competive. You have to play smart too, and Russ doesn't.

I think his problem is more coaching.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his problem is more coaching.

I think it was coaching.

By now though, Brooks and Donovan have created a monster. Going to be awful hard to change him unless he decides he wants to now. He has had too much individual success playing his way.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was coaching.

By now though, Brooks and Donovan have created a monster. Going to be awful hard to change him unless he decides he wants to now. He has had too much individual success playing his way.

I agree with that for the most part. But early this season he tried to defer to the two new players. They just played like shit so he took over again.