• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4/19 Game vs Flop City 1230p PST Tip off

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed Dennis. Why would any REAL Warriors fan try and bet against them after we just pulled out
an upset win on the road. Why have you spent all year on the forum supporting the Warriors and now in the playoffs you decided to go against then just to try and prove a point.
It just sounds ridiculous to me.

I've actually spent a good half season criticizing the schizo defense. I'm tired of it. I'm willing to make money on the truth.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you misjudged the Ws badly today.

Not really -- they displayed schizo defense, shitty ball security, prolific dumb fouling...pretty much what I expected. They were saved by a crap effort on D by the Floppers and a gift non-call.

Yaaay! Great game!!

:noidea:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really -- they displayed schizo defense, shitty ball security, prolific dumb fouling...pretty much what I expected. They were saved by a crap effort on D by the Floppers and a gift non-call.

Yaaay! Great game!!

:noidea:

I meant in the first quarter you declared the game over pretty unequivocally. You couldn't have been more wrong. If you feel you still need to argue about this, it's not a good look. It's ok to be wrong once in a while. :suds:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant in the first quarter you declared the game over pretty unequivocally. You couldn't have been more wrong. If you feel you still need to argue about this, it's not a good look. It's ok to be wrong once in a while. :suds:

I already admitted that I was wrong. Doesn't make the game more enjoyable to watch...I'm not arguing that I was right -- obviously they won so I was wrong.

I'm just dog tired of their fatal flaws. We need a season reset. New coach, maybe a trade of Avi...

Reefer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already admitted that I was wrong. Doesn't make the game more enjoyable to watch...I'm not arguing that I was right -- obviously they won so I was wrong.

I'm just dog tired of their fatal flaws. We need a season reset. New coach, maybe a trade of Avi...

Come on, BOTH teams played sloppy, not sure why this means the Warriors are doomed and the Clippers will suddenly turn it around. And calling for a new coach and trading Lee when they just won a road playoff game without Bogut or much from Iguodala I don't understand. I would have loved to see the turnovers cut in half and not blow that lead in the 4th, but if you can't enjoy a road playoff win under those circumstances, I don't get the point of being a fan. :noidea:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sloppy game both ways but we found a way to get
It done. Let them only shoot 42% klay played sole nice defense at times

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: I have no courage of my convictions, but I love to blather on the interwebs.

Well played, coward. :clap:
First off clown, the stupidity of someone making cash bets on an anonymous internet forum is obvious to all. Second, if you would ever bet against your own team, that automatically disqualifies you as a good fan and relegates you to the refuse heap.

Have you done those push-ups yet?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, BOTH teams played sloppy, not sure why this means the Warriors are doomed and the Clippers will suddenly turn it around. And calling for a new coach and trading Lee when they just won a road playoff game without Bogut or much from Iguodala I don't understand. I would have loved to see the turnovers cut in half and not blow that lead in the 4th, but if you can't enjoy a road playoff win under those circumstances, I don't get the point of being a fan. :noidea:

Because the Floppers sloppiness is atypical. The Ws sloppiness we've seen all year.

Again, fatal flaws. I HATE shitball.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off clown, the stupidity of someone making cash bets on an anonymous internet forum is obvious to all. Second, if you would ever bet against your own team, that automatically disqualifies you as a good fan and relegates you to the refuse heap.

Have you done those push-ups yet?

Translation: I'm scared and would rather just run my cybermouth.

I figured you for an internet tough guy. What's stupid about making a bet? We have this thing called paypal and it's easily verifiable on this board if one of us renegs on the bet.

Keep referring to push ups and "real fans" and whatever else you have in your troll bag. Put up or STFU.

Coward.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Floppers sloppiness is atypical. The Ws sloppiness we've seen all year.

Again, fatal flaws. I HATE shitball.

This...this right here is where you sound insane. You think only the Ws ever play sloppy or have a bad game on D or have bad losses. You just have a weird way of 'rooting for' the team. And it's pretty confusing to other fans. If they don't win 100-80 with 10 turnovers or less they played a shitty game and you don't enjoy it.

On this, you're just nuts.

The thing about hating on 'your own team' is unless they win a championship you will eventually be 'right'. That's how old Nolan used to roll. It's an annoying stance.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This...this right here is where you sound insane. You think only the Ws ever play sloppy or have a bad game on D or have bad losses. You just have a weird way of 'rooting for' the team. And it's pretty confusing to other fans. If they don't win 100-80 with 10 turnovers or less they played a shitty game and you don't enjoy it.

On this, you're just nuts.

The thing about hating on 'your own team' is unless they win a championship you will eventually be 'right'. That's how old Nolan used to roll. It's an annoying stance.

You're not getting what I'm saying. The Floppers played an ATYPICAL sloppy game. Look at their season...it's very unusual for them to defend like that. The Ws played a TYPICAL sloppy game. Look at their season...it's how they roll.

I'm dog tired of Jax's lousy offensive schemes, the W's schizo defense, the horrible ball handling, and the grabby fouls.

They should be better than this...at times they are. But it's not fun for me to watch. I'm less concerned about the final score than how they played. Yesterday's game was the epitome of their season, and they were bailed out by the Floppers actually playing worse.

You can disagree, but it doesn't make me wrong. I don't "hate" the Ws -- conversely I watch every game. I HATE shitball, and they play it a lot under Jackson.

If that "annoys" you, so be it.

:nod:

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: I'm scared and would rather just run my cybermouth.

I figured you for an internet tough guy. What's stupid about making a bet? We have this thing called paypal and it's easily verifiable on this board if one of us renegs on the bet.

Keep referring to push ups and "real fans" and whatever else you have in your troll bag. Put up or STFU.

Coward.
How does my unwillingness to bankroll the Dubs have anything to do with you being a shitty Warriors fan? I never popped off and said they would win this series. I just didn't start crying like a baby and pronouncing them dead when they got off to a bad start.

Clown.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not getting what I'm saying. The Floppers played an ATYPICAL sloppy game. Look at their season...it's very unusual for them to defend like that. The Ws played a TYPICAL sloppy game. Look at their season...it's how they roll.

I'm dog tired of Jax's lousy offensive schemes, the W's schizo defense, the horrible ball handling, and the grabby fouls.

They should be better than this...at times they are. But it's not fun for me to watch. I'm less concerned about the final score than how they played. Yesterday's game was the epitome of their season, and they were bailed out by the Floppers actually playing worse.

You can disagree, but it doesn't make me wrong. I don't "hate" the Ws -- conversely I watch every game. I HATE shitball, and they play it a lot under Jackson.

If that "annoys" you, so be it.

:nod:

There's no 'wrong' way to be a fan, but your way, where the outcome matters less than other considerations, where a dramatic buzzer beater to win doesn't make you happy because the team maybe blew a big lead, where a road playoff win without your best defender doesn't get you excited...that way is very strange, very uncommon, and for the more traditional fans can be kind of off-putting.

You're catching hell for it, because while you're free to post your displeasure, other more normal fans are free to razz you about it. You're smart enough to see that, aren't you? You do realize your way is pretty odd, right? No one disagrees that the Warriors have flaws (like every team), and we all like a perfectly played game, but you're just kooky with this.

Anyway, the horse is dead, no need to keep beating it. I hope the Warriors win 3 more games just like this one.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rather enjoy this win, then complain about how we didn't have a perfect played out game

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does my unwillingness to bankroll the Dubs have anything to do with you being a shitty Warriors fan? I never popped off and said they would win this series. I just didn't start crying like a baby and pronouncing them dead when they got off to a bad start.

Clown.

Thought so. Keep yapping.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rather enjoy this win, then complain about how we didn't have a perfect played out game

You don't have the faculty to understand what a well played game is. So for you, there's really no choice but to look at the outcome. Ws win -- GREAT GAME!!! Ws lose -- BAD GAME!!

Ahhh, to be back in high school again....