• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4.12 Fraudres @ Son of Ty

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone has been a-lurking…

Y
Yes I have ... one of the interesting threads i have ever had the pleasure of reading through .. but ... it has the ability to make one a little crazy ...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I have ... one of the interesting threads i have ever had the pleasure of reading through .. but ... it has the ability to make one a little crazy ...
Outside of the 3 championship threads we have here, that thread is the greatest thread ever. The level of civility in that thread is mind blowing. Everyone (almost everyone) who has posted in it has done so in good faith and has shown respect to all others who have posted (for the most part).

Mind blowing that it exists in the PF.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the 3 championship threads we have here, that thread is the greatest thread ever. The level of civility in that thread is mind blowing. Everyone (almost everyone) who has posted in it has done so in good faith and has shown respect to all others who have posted (for the most part).

Mind blowing that it exists in the PF.
THIS .. it was the first thread that have read in about an eon that didn't have any political overtones, no sense of hostility, and as you stated ... respect for all those who posted.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From IMDB…
Quentin Tarantino approached Adam Sandler to play Sergeant Donny Donowitz, but Sandler had to turn it down because the schedule conflicted with the filming of Funny People (2009).
I've always liked Adam Sandler, but this would not have been good casting. He would have been a distraction. Like casting Gilbert Gottfried (God rest his soul) as Vito Corleone.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always liked Adam Sandler, but this would not have been good casting. He would have been a distraction. Like casting Gilbert Gottfried (God rest his soul) as Vito Corleone.
Almost a bad a casting job as casting John Travolta as a hitman. Or Bruce Willis as an action star. Or Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne. Or Will Smith as an air force pilot. Or Leslie Nielsen as comic relief.