• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3-PEAT HEAT can't even beat the Hawks

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dumb shit stain of a thread. The Heat took the night off for the upcoming "big games". Last I checked, they were still at the top of the Eastern Conference and still reigning two time NBA champs. So all you haters and sucka ass tricks better recognize the dynasty before your very eyes.

BOOM

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat went through a similar stretch last January. When the Heat start losing to the good teams in the league, I'll be concerned. They have the best record vs teams over .500 in basketball

Like what most of you bandwagon Heat fans have said to Lakers fans before "last year has nothing to do with this year."

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dumb shit stain of a thread. The Heat took the night off for the upcoming "big games". Last I checked, they were still at the top of the Eastern Conference and still reigning two time NBA champs. So all you haters and sucka ass tricks better recognize the dynasty before your very eyes.

BOOM

Another bandwagon Heat fan. Thats awesome just what this messageboard needs.:L

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA is a game of cycles. Heat have another championship in them, or a chance this year. For you heat haters, relax, its coming to an end in the next year or two. They dont have the assets to continue unless they can draft great second rounders............like the Spurs did. They are just too old/top heavy w/o talented youngsters.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a first round pick this year. Lewis, Battier, Douglas, Bird, Udonis, and Jones will all be gone either this summer or next. In addition to this they also have a first round pick this yr. If LBJ comes back they will be a constant title contender and will get younger. I basically just eliminated more than half of the roster because if you add Roger Mason to this list, this is 7 players who won't be on the team after next season.

You also have to count Beasley & Oden who may not be back if these experiments turn out to be a failure so this is 9 players so let's please stop acting like Miami is stuck with this group of players for the long haul. Battier, Lewis, Mason, Douglas, and Jones are most likely gone this offseason

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BOOM

Nope. Indiana is at the top right now. When was the last time you checked, last year?

BOOM is not the word. INDIANA is the the word. Just to set you straight. There's a bigger boy in this conference. And if your Heat don't start playing a whole lot better the Hawks will be breathing down your necks before you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or are the haters getting dumber and less coherent?

If you don't think they'll 3-peat right now you must be a scared bitch. That makes sense. :L

How the fuck would they 3 peat right now? It is fucking January? Last I checked the Finals start in June.

Like what most of you bandwagon Heat fans have said to Lakers fans before "last year has nothing to do with this year."

You quoted him citing the Heat's record vs +.500 teams THIS YEAR!!! You should have quoted a quote that mentions that the Heat have been mediocre every year until after the allstar break since the big 3 came together. That would be using past examples to make a point this year.

Also, the situation you are referring to is when Laker fans say that because the Lakers have 16 titles they are a contender to win the title this year. Obviously that is not what Heat fans are saying.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or are the haters getting dumber and less coherent?

How the fuck would they 3 peat right now? It is fucking January? Last I checked the Finals start in June.

You quoted him citing the Heat's record vs +.500 teams THIS YEAR!!! You should have quoted a quote that mentions that the Heat have been mediocre every year until after the allstar break since the big 3 came together. That would be using past examples to make a point this year.

Also, the situation you are referring to is when Laker fans say that because the Lakers have 16 titles they are a contender to win the title this year. Obviously that is not what Heat fans are saying.

"Hi, I'm Botslayer. I've nothing concrete whatsoever to add to this conversation so I'll just deflect. Yeah!":L

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year has nothing to do with this year. Its not the same team and Wade isnt getting any healthier as the days go by or younger. This messageboard is full of Heat bandwagoners and just plain ignorant assclowns like yourself Boltslayer. Have a great night.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hi, I'm Botslayer. I've nothing concrete whatsoever to add to this conversation so I'll just deflect. Yeah!":L

Actually his comment was a direct response to what he was quoting and the most coherent thought on this entire page.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually his comment was a direct response to what he was quoting and the most coherent thought on this entire page.

Malibu and Geneh are lucid like a drunk cheerleader trying to explain their pain about the boyfriend they just caught cheating on them again (and will never leave) through a waterfall of tears and snot. I forget that sometimes and respond to them.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malibu and Geneh are lucid like a drunk cheerleader trying to explain their pain about the boyfriend they just caught cheating on them again (and will never leave) through a waterfall of tears and snot. I forget that sometimes and respond to them.

:10:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FAGGOT