• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: 1) Celtics vs 4) Cavs

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If zinger comes back they better be dead men walking

But I’d rather sit zinger outside the entire series to prevent a tear or something than rush him back here
I doubt he is back. Maybe game 6 at the earliest

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he is back. Maybe game 6 at the earliest

I don’t want him back unless it’s a full rest and rehab and he’s fine.

No interst in 2019 Duranting him

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking same assuming you wrote this at half......then later was thinking would have been nice if Mitchell showed up in 2nd half.

Wrote this late 2nd I believe

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the only one consistently balling out for Cleveland this series
I can agree for the most part.....but througout playoffs been inconsistent. Had 4 pretty bad to awful games. 4 amazing games. Last game amazing half and a pretty bad half.

No doubt for cavs to win they need him and a few others to step up.

Will say 2nd round been pretty inconsistent for nearly every team and many players.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Al needs Zinger back. He can't play this many minutes. Al was bad tonight.

Cs lucky to pull this one off.
what the Cavs need is Horford to make a 3 early so he keeps taking them.

No idea how Cs were 23-4 without Zinger but they can use him in this series (though will win without him).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the better comments I've seen concerning Garland/Mitchell. Headline has them both embracing explaining how it starts off......

"What’s so great about this embrace is Garland was a MFing Savage in his second Season. Averaged around the same stats, but was WAY more of a steady hand as the main guy with us. Ever since Mitchell came over Garland has struggled to find his footing and on more rare occasions Mitchell even looked like he was lost waiting for Garland to make a play. I think deep down there was some weird animosity there, not to the point where they hated each other, but it felt like Mitchell was the more established player and wanted to be “the guy” naturally and Garland was like nah, this is my team now. These two dudes could easily be the best backcourt in the NBA, if it felt more like we’re cohesive in every fluent moment as opposed to your turn my turn let me show you this is my moment! There was a lot of underperforming again here, but just maybe this embrace is the start of truly growing a bond of a brotherhood going forward of who gives AF whose the “true DAWG” of the team, but that we need each other to get to that ultimate goal and we will both get our chance to shine bright."

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If zinger comes back they better be dead men walking

But I’d rather sit zinger outside the entire series to prevent a tear or something than rush him back here
Unless the Cs fall behind in the series.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you 2019 Durant zinger you lose him for 2 post seasons
Sometimes you have to take chances. There is no guarentee the Cs will even make the playoffs next year. They're poised to win now.

That's why those trainers, coach and GM get paid big bucks. Got to make tough decisions.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you have to take chances. There is no guarentee the Cs will even make the playoffs next year. They're poised to win now.

That's why those trainers, coach and GM get paid big bucks. Got to make tough decisions.

I think it is pretty much a lock they will make the playoffs next year.

Having a healthy team with a chance to win it all?

That is a different story.

But this is the most talented top 6 players in the league by a good bit and they have some decent role players behind that.

Would take an awful lot of bad luck for this group to miss the playoffs.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is pretty much a lock they will make the playoffs next year.

Having a healthy team with a chance to win it all?

That is a different story.

But this is the most talented top 6 players in the league by a good bit and they have some decent role players behind that.

Would take an awful lot of bad luck for this group to miss the playoffs.
My point being is we never know what injuries could happen? Zinger is always injured, that was the worry when signing him. Tatum is oft injured, luckily not season nor long term ending. Add anyone else getting injured all around the same time could potentially missing the playoffs or early elimination.

If this series goes to 7 games, I don't think it will. But if it does and Zinger is available I'm playing him. Call it rolling the dice. We'll see tonight if Boston takes game 4, this won't be an issue.

Go C's

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point being is we never know what injuries could happen? Zinger is always injured, that was the worry when signing him. Tatum is oft injured, luckily not season nor long term ending. Add anyone else getting injured all around the same time could potentially missing the playoffs or early elimination.

If this series goes to 7 games, I don't think it will. But if it does and Zinger is available I'm playing him. Call it rolling the dice. We'll see tonight if Boston takes game 4, this won't be an issue.

Go C's
I mean it depends on how far along he is, if he isn’t ready to go it is pretty simple-you don’t play him. The C’s have easily the more talented team with a ton of playoff experience. They won’t need him for the East but they will need him if they make it to the Finals. If he isn’t 100% you have to wait bc if you rush him back it could just mess him up long-term. It is one thing to play a guy if it is a minor injury or not much injury history but you take the precaution with a guy like Zinger. He is fragile. With Allen out it only backs that decision more to rest him and let him get fully healed. Allen is the most important piece to the Cavs. Zinger is a nice, versatile piece but a luxury to the C’s