• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

21-22 Season - Jekyll or Hyde ?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that game didn't turn out as bad as it looked like it was gonna be, although I'm not sure the Avs top line played more than 10 minutes after the 2 nd lol.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else just itching for them to call up Lacynski and Allison?
I would really like to see Zamula as well...

But let's be honest. With Yeo behind the bench and Fletcher in the front office, it really appears that the bigger priority to get Thompson back in the lineup than worry about seeing the youngsters.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But let's be honest. With Yeo behind the bench and Fletcher in the front office, it really appears that the bigger priority to get Thompson back in the lineup than worry about seeing the youngsters.
That and we def can't take Yandle out for the younger kids, management is at an all time high for lack of common sense.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely. Unfortunately it looks like only 1 will come up with any sort of regularity. They announced today that Hodgkin is now the 3rd (of 4 allowed) post-deadline call up. The others will be have to wait for ‘emergency’ situations. Could still get a good number of games should guys get injured or if they just shut guys down that have been injured and playing through it. But it seems like they mostly want those guys in the AHL to see out this year.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bright side, Noah Cates signed his ELC today. Wasn’t a lot of speculation that he might not, but I always get nervous with college seniors that could technically sign anywhere.

College dudes apparently don’t count as call ups. So Cates will probably get some NHL games. Would expect the same for Brink once his college season is over. Word is he plans on signing as well, even though he has college eligibility left.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We only have 2 no emergency call ups this season so only 2 of the three may be called if at all.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. Unfortunately it looks like only 1 will come up with any sort of regularity. They announced today that Hodgkin is now the 3rd (of 4 allowed) post-deadline call up. The others will be have to wait for ‘emergency’ situations. Could still get a good number of games should guys get injured or if they just shut guys down that have been injured and playing through it. But it seems like they mostly want those guys in the AHL to see out this year.
If im not mistaken Hodgkin was an used as an emergency call up and we still have 2 non emergency call ups left.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bright side, Noah Cates signed his ELC today. Wasn’t a lot of speculation that he might not, but I always get nervous with college seniors that could technically sign anywhere.

College dudes apparently don’t count as call ups. So Cates will probably get some NHL games. Would expect the same for Brink once his college season is over. Word is he plans on signing as well, even though he has college eligibility left.
Smart move by Fletcher unloading Rubstov and Bunnaman in the Giroux trade to make the Cates signing and more signings possible.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If im not mistaken Hodgkin was an used as an emergency call up and we still have 2 non emergency call ups left.

He was. But if I was reading twitter right yesterday, for him to play the Preds he had to come off that emergency status and be a 'full callup' since the Flyers were healthier yesterday.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Cates will make his debut tomorrow.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was. But if I was reading twitter right yesterday, for him to play the Preds he had to come off that emergency status and be a 'full callup' since the Flyers were healthier yesterday.
Dammit i guess we will not be seeing the youngsters.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously i'm tired of watching Prov underachieve. Its time to go.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was able to get out of bed this morning..... so back to the Flyers now

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that game didn't turn out as bad as it looked like it was gonna be, although I'm not sure the Avs top line played more than 10 minutes after the 2 nd lol.
You got to see a good game. Hart played great we scored three goals and the Avs looked really really fast and scored 6.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The diamond in the rough had a pretty good fight against a tough fighter in the Nashville game.