• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023---- DCFFL Mock- Comment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two Louisville players in a row for the Browns

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their momma will be happy

Exactly!

Honestly, almost took a RB round 4 as there were a ton of good RB"s left (still is) but I looked at my RB list and I had about 6 or 7 I would be happy with and figured 1 would make it back to me in Round 5....

When my pick rolled around only 1 remained on my list (Chase) we really had a large RB run go there.

Really shocked how few CB's have done in a rather deep CB draft. Riley Moss was the only and last CB taken in this draft at this point and that was early round 4.

I guess Clark just went but between there was a long drought.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am aware McBride is not a team need, but I think he is a 3rd round pick and I can't pass on that value. Plus Jacobs is on the franchise so not bad for the future.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am aware McBride is not a team need, but I think he is a 3rd round pick and I can't pass on that value. Plus Jacobs is on the franchise so not bad for the future.
I was surprised he was still there.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost took him with my Jaguars pick at the start of the RB run. I didnt take him at KC because I was looking purely at receiving skills so I went a different direction but I'd agree that McBride is a great value at this point. In general, its a good draft to just pick up a RB, CB, TE, and Edge player somewhere just because those pools seem to be deeper than normal.

Red Snow

Hoopla Cash
$ 769.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not as high on McBride as mockers have him going right now. Feel he is a a dime a dozen type of RB but Round 5 is a nice spot there to get him.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not as high on McBride as mockers have him going right now. Feel he is a a dime a dozen type of RB but Round 5 is a nice spot there to get him.
I think he is never going to be a lead back, but has a very long career ahead of him as a change of pace. No deep threat, but is patient and waits for holes to open in the line. Will maximize his runs.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't exactly realize how much I liked this RB class until I started doing this mock.

Like I said I was close to taking one in Round 4 but there were so many I liked left that I waited.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost took him with my Jaguars pick at the start of the RB run. I didnt take him at KC because I was looking purely at receiving skills so I went a different direction but I'd agree that McBride is a great value at this point. up a RB, CB, TE, and Edge player somewhere just because those pools seem to be deeper than normal.In general, its a good draft to just pick

Agree- Even if it isn't a need the value is going to be there for teams.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't exactly realize how much I liked this RB class until I started doing this mock.

Like I said I was close to taking one in Round 4 but there were so many I liked left that I waited.
For me, its:

Tier 1: Bijan
Tier 2: Gibbs
Tier 3: Charbonnet, Achane, Spears
Tier 4: A whole bunch of players
Tier 5: A whole bunch of players

So I was waiting on Spears to leave the board before making any RB picks and he didnt go until rd4. Took my awhile to even figure out who I had as RB6 so that speaks to how deep the class is as a whole imo.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, its:

Tier 1: Bijan
Tier 2: Gibbs
Tier 3: Charbonnet, Achane, Spears
Tier 4: A whole bunch of players
Tier 5: A whole bunch of players

So I was waiting on Spears to leave the board before making any RB picks and he didnt go until rd4. Took my awhile to even figure out who I had as RB6 so that speaks to how deep the class is as a whole imo.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with this.

After the top guys you have listed it is a cluster of good RB's.

I really nearly went Spears with my Round 4 pick not expecting him to be there. Decided to fill a need at a player I have a high grade on at a position I think is pretty weak the rest of the draft compared to a position I think is way deep. Could have gone either way on that one. Sharpe was higher rated to me but I did factor in what was left for groceries when it came down to it.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I pretty much agree with this.

After the top guys you have listed it is a cluster of good RB's.

I really nearly went Spears with my Round 4 pick not expecting him to be there. Decided to fill a need at a player I have a high grade on at a position I think is pretty weak the rest of the draft compared to a position I think is way deep. Could have gone either way on that one. Sharpe was higher rated to me but I did factor in what was left for groceries when it came down to it.
I wouldn't be too surprised if it happened in a similar way in the real draft. These RBs are good but its hard to justify taking them over pressing needs. I do kinda think rd4 and rd5 is probably where a lot of these RBs should go.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be too surprised if it happened in a similar way in the real draft. These RBs are good but its hard to justify taking them over pressing needs. I do kinda think rd4 and rd5 is probably where a lot of these RBs should go.
Agree.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally into the meat of the Rams picks, that was a long wait lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.