• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023-24 Flyers: What's new is old again.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deslaurier sticking up for Tippett last night igniting the comeback rally was a great example of his importance to this team.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't even bother with this guy.

Such an idiot will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

All he does is spam click-bait links and repeatedly trash his own team, even while they are playing well.
I see you have been following me again you stalker.

Guess im not blocked. :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Broad st hockey :

It’s no secret that the Philadelphia Flyers are getting an early start in the trade market. General manager Danny Briere is seemingly in the muck and taking calls on any player they view can give them enough of a return in a trade to contribute to their rebuild. A rebuild that is still ongoing, despite the team currently sitting in the top half of the division and in a playoff spot.

Two players that will almost surely be on different teams come March are defensemen Sean Walker and Nick Seeler. Both unrestricted free agents, they have served Philadelphia well and will now be sent off to a better team for some draft picks and prospects. But, we could see both of them go in one fell swoop and in the same transaction.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading through your posts I'm convinced you aren't capable of following your own thoughts. Good job.
Only thing I said that made you flip out was konecny and couts trade value in the summer would go up if we play well and make the playoffs. Which is just as true today as it was when I said it. Your bitchiness did not change a single fact.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I said that made you flip out was konecny and couts trade value in the summer would go up if we play well and make the playoffs. Which is just as true today as it was when I said it. Your bitchiness did not change a single fact.
:yawning:

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Broad st hockey :

It’s no secret that the Philadelphia Flyers are getting an early start in the trade market. General manager Danny Briere is seemingly in the muck and taking calls on any player they view can give them enough of a return in a trade to contribute to their rebuild. A rebuild that is still ongoing, despite the team currently sitting in the top half of the division and in a playoff spot.

Two players that will almost surely be on different teams come March are defensemen Sean Walker and Nick Seeler. Both unrestricted free agents, they have served Philadelphia well and will now be sent off to a better team for some draft picks and prospects. But, we could see both of them go in one fell swoop and in the same transaction.
It's a conundrum, if you keep winning, how do you justify a big trade at the deadline? You have to decide which way your rebuild is going to go. Tough decision for sure.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a conundrum, if you keep winning, how do you justify a big trade at the deadline? You have to decide which way your rebuild is going to go. Tough decision for sure.
So far this season has been so much fun to watch. I love when we move our feet and cut off time and space. If we could do that every game, playoffs here we come.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far this season has been so much fun to watch. I love when we move our feet and cut off time and space. If we could do that every game, playoffs here we come.
Yep, it's nice to watch when you're actually competitive and winning. Hope it lasts.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're in a strong position here. Sure, we're rebuilding, but the team is playing extremely well. There is no rush to be shipping people out of the building left and right. The pressure is on other teams to give us a generous enough offer for whomever they want.
This nails it. Well said.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Broad st hockey :

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Broad st hockey :

^The juvenile "Horny for trades" take

Get blue balls haha

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until none of those teams call with that blockbuster, then you've lost those same players for absolutely nothing to free agency. Unfortunately rebuilding and winning have a catch 22 situation to them sometimes.
This has been a fun season compared to what we are used to. That being said, I don't see a deep playoff run yet. If they are playing at this level at the trade deadline, then I don't see how they can move Walker. Seller is so good for the team, but can be replaced and will have a decent market. If they are hovering at the trade deadline, I think you move both. Walker, could be a 2nd. Too hard to pass on.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a fun season compared to what we are used to. That being said, I don't see a deep playoff run yet. If they are playing at this level at the trade deadline, then I don't see how they can move Walker. Seller is so good for the team, but can be replaced and will have a decent market. If they are hovering at the trade deadline, I think you move both. Walker, could be a 2nd. Too hard to pass on.
Good problem to have remember in the past they were so shitty they had no one to trade for picks prospects. Trading in season would be hard as you don't know but if you can't win a cup you have to make moves to build.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we could only get the PP working and with our excellent PK and very good 5 on 5 play we could very well have a shot at the playoffs.

Its a crazy thing playing Washington tonight and they have Ovi yet they are last in the league on the PP.